Airtel SmartConnect 2.0 Tariff Plan Gives You 6 Times Value of your Recharge.
Airtel Nigeria has launched a rival plan to the Glo Jollific8 tariff plan launched couple of weeks ago. Couple of hours ago, Airtel smartconnect 2.0 tariff plan went live, this new plan gives prepaid customer 600% of your recharged airtime or 6 times value on every recharge.
According to Airtel Nigeria, As Nigeria’s network in innovation, airtel is committed to exploring new opportunities that will enrich the lives of telecom’s consumers and empower them to do so much more in their professional and personal lives.
Features of Airtel SmartConnect 2.0 New Tariff Plan.
- Gives you six times value on every recharge. If you recharge N100, you get N600 total credit. N100 naira in main account, 250 naira to call all network and N250 or 50MB data.
- It is only available for new airtel Sim card/line. Get an airtel sim card, register it and recharge with *126*pin#.
- To check airtel smartconnect 2.0 airtime balance, dial *123#.
- Bonus airtime/credit as well as bonus data are only valid for 7 days, but your main account credit has no validity.
- Bonus data and airtime can be rolled over, you just have to recharge your airtel sim within the validity period.
- Call rates charged on both main and bonus account is 50K/Sec.
There you have it on the new airtel smartconnect 2.0 tariff that gives prepaid customers 6 times value of your recharge.