Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans with Cheap and Affordable Call Rates for Local and International Calls 2016.
Globacom which most people refer to as Glo is a big name in Nigeria’s information and communication technology (ICT) industry, it is own by a Nigerian (Wale Adenuga). Glo use to be the fastest network for browsing, but has reduced to just offering the cheapest data plans. If you are in search of the cheapest Glo Tariff plans with the cheapest call rates in December 2016, you have come to the right place.
Few hours ago, i publish the cheapest MTN tariff plans and call rates to get in touch with people here at home and abroad. This article presents you with the best glo tariff plan with cheap call rates for making international and local (Glo to Glo and Glo to other Nigerian networks like MTN, Airtel and Etisalat) calls.
Table of Contents
- Cheapest Glo Tariff Plans with Cheap and Affordable Call Rates for Local and International Calls 2016.
- Best Glo Tariff Plans with Cheapest Call Rates.
Best Glo Tariff Plans with Cheapest Call Rates.
Check out Glo network cheapest calling rate for this month.
1.) Glo Infinito Tariff Benefits.
Infinito is one of the most used Glo tariff plans in Nigeria currently because of its cheap call rate. This plan doesn’t have any hidden charges like first minute call charges. It is a straight forward offer from Glo Nigeria.
- You will be charged 20K/Sec (20 Kobo per Sec) to call any network in Nigeria.
- It also has a better offer that allow you to call 10 registered family and friends numbers at a cheap rate of 11K/S. All you have to do is dial *101*1*Phone Number# to add a new number.
Dial *100*9*2# to migrate to Glo Infinito.
2.) Glo Twin Bash Tariff and Benefits.
Another mouth watering tariff plan on Glo network is Twin Bash, it is a good tariff for internet users as it gives data bonus alongside airtime bonus.
- You get equivalent amount of airtime bonus and data bonus in MB of the amount you recharge. It simply means if you recharge N200 naira, you get free 200MB data bonus and #200 Naira airtime bonus. Same for #500 and N1000, but #100 recharge gives 20MB.
- The bonus airtime can be used to call all networks.
Simply Dial *233*Pin# to opt in to Glo Twin Bash.
3.) Glo Bounce Tariff and Benefits.
Bounce is also among the best and cheapest glo tariff plans. It charges 15K/S for all calls made to any networks. Even better, it charges 11K/S when you call number that is also on Glo bounce.
- 15 Kobo Per Second for all calls.
- 11 Kobo Per Second for calls made to Glo bounce customers.
- 20MB data bonus for every recharge above #200.
- You will be charged #24/Min for every first call of the day.
Dial *170*4# to Migrate to Glo Bounce.
4.) Glo Overload Tariff and Benefits.
Another cheap call tariff plan on Glo network is Overload. It gives 400% airtime bonus and 15MB data bonus on every recharge above N200 Naira.
- The data bonus is valid for just that day.
- You get 1 minute free call for every 3 minutes calls.
- You will be charged N36/min for the first minute call of the day.
- Dial *122*7# to check Glo Overload balance.
Dial *200# to migrate to Overload.
5.) Glo 11K/S Tariff and Benefits.
This plan is also refer to as Glo Gbam Plus. It is currently the best and cheapest of all Glo tariff plans for international calls.
- You will be charged 11K/S to call all networks in Nigeria.
- You will be charged 20K/S to call US, UK, China, India and Canada. N10 for SMS.
- You will be charged daily access fee of N5. Don’t worry you won’t be charge for days you do not make calls.
Dial *100*6*1# to Migrate to Glo Gbam Plus.
That’s all on the best Glo tariff plans that offers cheap international and local call rates.