Glo TGIF Data Plan: Glo Renamed Their Weekend/Night Plan that Gives 3GB for N500 Naira TGIF Plan.
Couple of days ago, one of the best and popular telecommunication companies in Nigeria (Globacom Nigeria) launched a new internet subscription. Actually, it is will be more precise to say Glo Nigeria renamed one of their existing internet plan for reason only known to them. I am talking about Glo TGIF Data Plan formerly known as Glo N500 weekend plan.
Glo TGIF Plan used to be known as Glo N500 naira weekend plan, has been around for a while and i mostly use it for updating my Pc and Mobile operating system. I use it to download the new windows 10 anniversary update for my Pc and MIUI 8 global beta rom 6.7.29 for my Xiaomi smartphone. It is the cheapest weekend plan around for a very long time.
Table of Contents
- Glo TGIF Data Plan: Glo Renamed Their Weekend/Night Plan that Gives 3GB for N500 Naira TGIF Plan.
Features of Glo TGIF Data Plan or Internet Subscription.
- It gives you 3GB worth of data volume for just N500 naira.
- Glo TGIF Data subscription doesn’t zap. Use data usage yourself and use the comment box later.
- The 3GB data is valid for just 7 days. It works anytime on weekends (12:00AM on Saturday – 11:59PM on Sunday), while only works from 12AM – 5AM on week days (Mon-Fri).
- It also features a Glo N200 naira for 1GB plan that last for a day and usable within 12AM – 5AM.
How to Subscribe to Glo TGIF Internet subscription/ Subscription Code for Glo TGIF Plan.
To subscribe to TGIF internet plan on Glo Nigeria network, dial *777*1*1*7# or dial *777# >> reply with 1 >> reply with 1 >> reply with 7 >> reply with 2 for Glo 3GB for N500 naira or 1 for the N200 for 1GB plan.
How to Check Data Balance on/Data Balance Code For TGIF Glo Data Plan December 2016.
To check your Glo TGIF Data Plan balance, dial *777*1*4*4#.
There you have it on how to subscribe to and check data balance on the new Glo TGIF data plan. Kindly share this tutorial. We have wrote about this plan before along with other Glo Night, Weekend and Weekly data plans, make sure you check them out.