GoTv Subscription: How to Pay for or Renew Your GoTv Online in Nigeria.
I wasn’t planning to write about this today, but then a friend contacted me from Ondo this morning asking if there is any way he can pay for gotv subscription during weekends. I walk him through quickteller method and his viewing was restored in a matter of minutes. If you are having problem with GoTv restoring your viewing after payment, you can check our previous article on various means of contacting their customer care. There are at least five different methods to renew subscriptions on GoTv, but we will be using quickteller method today.
How to Renew GoTv Subscription Using QuickTeller.
Quickteller is the fastest and easiest means to renew your subscription from the comfort of your home. No queuing at the bank or GoTv outlets. This article will be updated with other methods of payment later. Follow the steps below to subscribe to any GoTv bouquet of your choice.
- Navigate to (https://www.quickteller.com/gotv) on your computer or mobile phone. Make sure you have Switched On your decoder.
- Select the GoTv bouquet you want to pay for.
- Input your decoder IUC number. It can be found on the red sticker at the back of your decoder.
- Enter your Email address, mobile phone number and click on Next to continue with GoTv subscription payment.
- You will be redirected to a secure billing page, select your debit card type (Visa, Master or Verve) and fill in your card details.
- Finally, click on the Pay button. Your GoTv account will be credited and subscription will be renewed in few minutes. Quickteller charges N100 naira for this transaction.
That’s all on paying for or renewing GoTv subscription using quickteller. Stay tuned for other means of subscribing your GoTv decoder. If you are using startimes, we have already written on its method of payment.