MTN Midnight Plan: MTN 500MB for N25 Night Plan.
Lot of folks have been enjoying mtn 500mb for n25 night plan package for the past 6 weeks and it is about time NaijNaira makes its readers aware of it and how to get the best out of it. This mtn midnight plan is also called mtn pulse free night browsing, because it only works on Mtn Pulse.
Talking of mtn night plan, it is so unfortunate that airtel suddenly scrapped what was known as the best night plan ever which gives users unlimited access to the internet at a very cheap rate. Notwithstanding, MTN has came to our rescue with mtn 500mb for n25 night plan.
How to Subscribe to MTN 500MB for N25 Night Plan.
- To opt in to mtn 25 naira midnight subscription, you must be on mtn pulse. To migrate to mtn pulse, dial *406# and reply with 1.
- Make sure you have a minimum of 25 naira on your phone, modem or mifi.
- Text Night to 131.
- You will receive a success message that
Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 00:00 and 04:00. N25 has been deducted from your account.
You have just subscribe to mtn 500mb for n25 night plan and you can browse and download till you exhaust 500MB.
How to Check MTN 500mb for N25 Night Plan Data Balance.
There is no official way to check mtn night plan data balance. However, you can use data usage on Android and MTN fastlink statistics interface on PC to measure the amount of data that has been used.
- 1.) Most users have been facing the issue of the 25 naira midnight plan stopping before using up to 500MB. This happens when you subscribe to mtn 500mb for n25 night plan before 12am. My point, make sure you only send Night to 131 from 12:10 am and above.
- 2.) The night plan can be activated on one mtn line once per night, but if you have more than one MTN sim, you can get as much as 2GB to browse and download at a cheap price of N100 with 4 different sim cards.
- 3.) Mtn 25 naira night plan is usable only within 12am – 4am.
What do you think of mtn 500mb for n25 night plan or mtn pulse free night browsing December 2016.