There is no talking about telecommunication companies in Nigeria without talking about Airtel Nigeria. They have the fastest internet connectivity in Nigeria, though their 3.5G network is not available in some towns. Despite the changes made to Airtel SmartTalk tariff and data plans lately, they still offer one of the best, lowest and cheapest call rates for both local and international calls. This article will introduce you to Airtel Smart Talk, cheap call rate and its benefits, if any.
Airtel SmartTalk Subscription Code, Call Rates, Tariff Plan and Benefits.
SmartTalk is the cheapest airtel network tariff plan and offers the lowest call rates of 11 Kobo per Sec (11K/s) for airtel to airtel calls and 15K/s for airtel to other networks. Below are other features and benefits of Smart Talk plan.
- Airtel to airtel network calls attracts 11k/s rate while calls made from airtel to other networks like Glo, MTN and Etisalat attracts 15k/s call rate.
- You will be charge a daily access fee of #5 on your first call. You will not be charge on days you don’t make calls.
- Calls make to international numbers in USA, Canada, China, India and UK attracts a call rate of 20k/s.
- Calls to other international numbers will be charged at network rate.
- SMS to international number is N15/SMS while it is N4 naira for local SMS.
- PAYU data at 5k/kb.
- No airtime or data bonus is available on this tariff plan and you can’t migrate to airtime smarttalk if you are currently a Post-paid or Staff prepaid lines user.
- Text YES to 315 or Dial *315# to migrate to smarttalk.