Android Font Size: Top Ways to Increase or Decrease Text Size on Android Devices.
There are couple of advantages or reasons to increase font size on Android devices, but most of the time been to make text bigger, legible and clearer for anybody to read. While most people will see clearly with normal font, other will have to look closer or make use of glasses before they can see anything on their android device. If you are one of those that will want to make text bigger on your smartphone to avoid stressing your eyes, use any of the methods below to increase or decrease android font size.
Change Android Font Size Via Display Settings.
- Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on Display >> Font size.
- A new menu window will pop-up which will allows you to select either a Small, Normal, Large or Huge font size.
- You can select them one by one to decide which one best suit you.
That’s it, your android device’s interface and some apps will now make use of this font.
Change Text Size on Android Via Accessibility Settings.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Look for Large text option, and switch it ‘on’ by checking the dialogue box in its front.
- Your phone’s interface as well as the content of certain apps will now use the selected font size. The large text here is equivalent to Huge in the first method.
Increase/Decrease Android Font Size on Xiaomi.
If you are using the most customized smartphone in the world and you are rocking the latest MIUI 8, you can easily increase your smartphone font to any of the available six font size without the sentence scattering as seen in other Android smartphones.
- Navigate to your device Settings and tap on Display.
- Tap on Text size.
- The default size is S(Normal) you can increase it to M, L, XL, XXL
- That’s it, the changes will apply immediately.
Increase Font Size on Android Devices Using The Volume Button (For Samsung Users).
This actually works well when reading text message. Use the volume up to increase font size and volume down to decrease the font size.
There you have it on how to decrease or increase android font size. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.