Check Tariff Plan 2018 ~ How to Check Your Call Plan (9mobile, Glo, Airtel, MTN).
Do you need to know your sim/line current tariff plan on mtn, 9mobile, airtel or glo? Have you ever been in a situation where you need to check tariff plan your phone number is currently on?
If yes, then you are in the right place. This article contains details of how to check which call plan or call tariff plan active on your sim card.
The easiest way to check tariff plan your number is, would have been to check account balance.
But not all mobile network operators in nigeria shows the active call plan when you check airtime balance.
Only MTN does show which tariff plan you are currently on while Glo, Airtel & 9mobile doesn’t.
Below is how to check your call tariff plan on airtel, glo, 9mobile and mtn.
How to Check my Call Plan on MTN.
There are couple of ways you can know your current prepaid plan on mtn but checking account balance is my favorite.
- Check account balance: MTN shows you your current call plan when you check account balance. Dial *556# to check mtn account balance.
- Call Customer Care: Dial 180 to reach mtn customer care and ask which tariff plan you currently on.
In the past, you can use mtn self service ussd code to check your tariff plan but not anymore.
But in case you are looking to migrate to available mtn tariff, below is the code.
*123*1*2# or *123# >> 1 for Account Information >> 2 for My Tariff Plan >> MTN available tariff plans will be listed.
How to Check Your Tariff Plan on Glo.
You can which check glo call plan you are on by ussd code or calling customer care. The ussd code usually stops and start working again. But calling customer care has been a reliable means.
- Customer Care: Dial 121 or 200 and follow the voice prompt.
- Self-Service Code: This code worked for sometimes but currently not working *100#.
How to Check my Tariff on Airtel Sim.
You can easily check which tariff plan your airtel number is actively on using ussd self-service code.
- Dial *121# >> 3, for Manage my Account >> 5, for My Tariff Plan.
- Airtel will then display which call plan you are currently on.
How to Know your Call Plan on 9mobile.
You can check 9mobile formerly etisalat Nigeria call plan using mobile ussd code.
- Dial *200# >> 2 for My Account >> 6 for Check Package. Then your 9mobile tariff plan will be shown.
Please note that these codes for checking call plans changes with time. Kindly let’s know if any of the codes above didn’t work for you.
There you have it on how you can check tariff plan your glo, mtn, airtel and 9mobile sim card, number or line is currently on. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.