Extract APK From Google Play Store.
Well either you are a core android user or new to the operating system, you must know you can not get apk from google play store directly. Instead, the app will be installed on your device. Recently, we explained what is apk file and how to install app from apk files, we have also posted on why you might want to extract apk file from installed app on android. Google Play Store sometime tell you an app is not compatible with your device and you won’t be able to download it. One way of bypassing this is to extract apk from google play. With the aid of the guides below, you will find it easy to save/download apk from google play.
How to Extract APK from Google Play.
One reason it is recommended to download your apps from play store is because they are virus free.
Save APK from Google Play Store Using Evozi Website.
- Copy the Google Play Store link of the app whose apk you want to download.
- Open up your browser and visit (apps.evozi.com).
- Click on the APK Downloader button and you will be redirected to another Site.
- Paste the link you copied in step one into the provided space and click on Generate Download Link button with blue background.
- Click on the Green Download button on the next screen to download the app’s apk file.
- That’s it on how you can save/extract apk from google play.
Get/Download APK from Google Play Store Using Chrome Extension.
Direct APK Downloader is a Google Chrome extension that allow you to easily extract apk from google play store once installed on your browser (Chrome). This is an easy to use extension and below is the guide to use it.
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your Pc and Click on settings from the menu options at the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on Extensions from the left pane of the settings page.
- Scroll down and click on Get more extensions.
- Search for APK Downloader and add/install it to your browser.
- Sign in to the extension using your Play Store Username and Password. Click on Options under Direct APK Downloader extension for the login page.
- Dial *#*#8255#*#* on your Android device, copy out the Device ID number and enter it when the extension ask for device Android ID.
- In case the code is not working or your android device (tablet) has no dialer, download Device ID and run it. It will bring out your device Android ID.
- Then you can then proceed with downloading/extract apk from Google play.
In both cases, you need to connect your Android device to your Pc, transfer the downloaded APK file to it and install the app from the downloaded apk file. There are also some APK extractor you can use online. That’s it on android apk download from google play, google play apk file.
That’s all on how you can extract apk from google play. Kindly share this tutorial with your friends and family.