This bank has changed their mobile banking code couple of times in the past and i am hoping this will be the last time. In this article is everything you need to know about fcmb ussd code which you can use to transfer money, recharge airtime, check account balance plus couple other great and interesting stuffs.
Like with every other Nigerian banks mobile banking code, you can use fcmb code anytime of the day and night including weekends and public holidays.
It works on all telecommunication networks (mtn, glo, airtel & 9mobile) in Nigeria using any mobile device.
Personally, i prefer mobile banking apps to any form of banking including internet banking especially when the app in question is Gtworld or the new modern access bank mobile app.
Even with tonnes of features on board, they have simple and easy to use UI (User Interface).
How to Register FMCB USSD Code
- Dial *329# using your alertz number.
- You will be prompt to enroll. Do so and type in your atm card 4 digit PIN.
- Create and Confirm a 4 digit transaction PIN. Use a combination you can easily remember.
- You will be notified of successful registration. Then, you can start to make transfer, top up airtime, check account balance etc.
You need to register on FCMB *329# mobile banking platform before you can start performing transaction. Fortunately, you can easily do this registration on your mobile phone and it will take less than a minute.
Also, the registration has to be done using your alertz number (phone number registered to your bank account).
Note that if you dial this code on a number that is not associated with an FCMB bank account, you might see a totally different options without the sign up.
You can reset your PIN by dialing *329*0#.
FCMB Transfer Code
- Dial *329*amount*account number# with the number associated with your account.
- Select the recipient’s bank.
- Confirm recipient’s details.
- Authenticate the transfer with your 4 digit transaction PIN.
This code allows you to transfer from your account to another fcmb accounts and other banks in Nigeria.
You will receive notification of successful transaction with fcmb transfer code. If the transfer failed, the notification will tell you why.
Fcmb Airtime Recharge Code
- For Self Recharge – Dial *329*amount#.
- Third Party Recharge – Dial *329*amount*phone number# >> transaction PIN.
You can do self recharge and third party recharge. Self recharge means topping up the number registered to your bank account while 3rd party recharge is topping up every other phone numbers.
Either you want to buy data for yourself or someone else, just dial 329*1*phone number# and follow the on screen command to complete the transaction, note that you will need your transfer PIN to complete the transaction.
Fcmb Account Balance Code
- Dial *329*00# to check your account balance.
Charges & Daily Limit of FCMB *326#
- Network Charges = 2 – 5 Naira depending on how long it takes.
- Transfer Charges = Free for intra transfer. 10, 20 and 50 Naira for inter bank transfer depending on how much you are sending.
- Recharge Limit = Maximum of 5000 Naira daily.
- Transfer Limit = 300,000 Naira daily. Default daily limit per transfer is 5,000 but can be increased to 50,000 Naira.
To increase per transfer limit, dial *329# >> 5 (other services) >> 3 (increase limit) >> follow the on-screen instruction.
With fcmb transfer code, you can send money anywhere and anytime in Nigeria. You can check your account balance using *329*00# and should the need arises, you can change your transfer PIN by dialing *329*0#. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.
There you have it on fcmb ussd code. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.