This bank has changed their mobile banking code couple of times in the past and i am hoping this will be the last time. In this article is everything you need to know about fcmb ussd code which you can use to transfer funds, recharge airtime, check account balance plus couple other great and interesting stuffs.
Like with every other Nigerian banks mobile banking code, you can use fcmb code anytime of the day and night including weekends and public holidays.
It works on all telecommunication networks (mtn, glo, airtel & 9mobile) in nigeria using any mobile device.
Personally, i prefer mobile banking apps to any form of banking including internet banking especially when the app in question is Gtworld or the new modern access bank mobile app. Even with tonnes of features on board, they have simple and easy to use UI (User Interface).
Getting Started with Fcmb Ussd Code.
You need to register on FCMB *329# mobile banking platform before you can start performing transaction. Fortunately, you can easily do this registration on your mobile phone and it will take less than a minute.
Also, the registration has to be done using your alertz number (phone number registered to your bank account).
- Dial *329# using your alertz number.
- You will be prompt to enroll. Do so and type in your atm card 4 digit PIN.
- Create and Confirm a 4 digit transaction PIN. Use a combination you can easily remember.
- You will be notified of successful registration. Then, you can start to make transfer, top up airtime, check account balance etc.
Note that if you dial this code on a number that is not associated with an FCMB bank account, you might see a totally different options without the sign up.
Also Read: Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App.
You can reset your PIN by dialing *329*0#.
Fcmb Transfer Code.
This code allows you to transfer from your account to another fcmb accounts and other banks in Nigeria.
- Dial *329*amount*account number# with the number associated with your account.
- Select the recipient’s bank.
- Confirm recipient’s details.
- Authenticate the transfer with your 4 digit transaction PIN.
You will receive notification of successful transfer. If the transfer failed, the notification will tell you why.
Fcmb Airtime Recharge Code.
You can do self recharge and third party recharge. Self recharge means topping up the number registered to your bank account while 3rd party recharge is topping up every other phone numbers.
- For Self Recharge – Dial *329*amount#.
- Third Party Recharge – Dial *329*amount*phone number# >> transaction PIN.
Fcmb Account Balance Code.
- Dial *329*00# to check your account balance.
Charges & Daily Limit of Fcmb Mobile Code.
- Network Charges = 2 – 5 Naira depending on how long it takes.
- Transfer Charges = Free for intra transfer and 52.5 Naira for inter bank transfer.
- Recharge Limit = Maximum of 5000 Naira daily.
- Transfer Limit = 300,000 Naira daily. Default daily limit per transfer is 5,000 but can be increased to 50,000 Naira.
To increase per transfer limit, dial *329# >> 5 (other services) >> 3 (increase limit) >> follow the on-screen instruction.
There you have it on fcmb ussd code. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.