Before i proceed, you should know that first bank money transfer code, first bank airtime recharge code and first bank account balance code are all features of first bank ussd code.
First bank of Nigeria (FBN) dubbed its mobile banking ussd code Quick Banking. Just like Gtbank and zenith bank named theirs Simple and Eazy banking respectively.
First bank mobile banking code is one of the two ways to perform banking transactions on your mobile phones.
The second way is via mobile applications.
They both have their cons and pros.
Since the launch of first bank mobile code, customers without access to smartphones (for mobile app) or internet have been able to transfer funds, recharge their phones with airtime and check account balance easily.
This is because first bank of nigeria mobile code works on any phone that can make and receive calls and also across all gsm networks (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile) in Nigeria.
Also it works 24/7. And that include public holidays and weekends.
It is safer, fast and secure.
First Bank USSD Code (*894#)
About a decade ago, no one could have imagine recharging airtime directly from your bank account, transferring funds and checking account balance using mobile phone at the comfort of your home.
But here we are in 2018, banking is now stress free.
Below are the features of first bank 894 code.
- Funds Transfer.
- Recharge Airtime.
- Check Account Balance.
- Open First Bank Account.
- Bills Payment.
- Reset PIN.
Requirement for Using First Bank Code
You must met the requirements below to use FBN mobile code.
- First Bank Account: You must be an FBN Naira denominated account holder.
- Alertz Number: You need the phone number registered to your bank account.
- Mobile Phone: Any mobile device that can make and receive calls will do.
- ATM PIN: You need your debit card 4-digit PIN for registration.
Activate or Register for First Bank 894 Mobile Banking
Before you get started with quick banking, you need to first register. Follow the guide below.
- Dial *894*0# with the phone number registered to your FBN account.
- Choose your preferred debit (ATM) card from those linked to your account.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN of the chosen debit card.
- Create 5-digit transaction PIN. You will need this to complete each transactions you initiated on this platform.
You have successfully activated your number for first bank mobile banking code.
First Bank Mobile Transfer Code
The code to transfer money from first bank is similar to that of zenith bank.
I mean it is the same code for both inter bank (first bank to other bank) transfer and intra bank (first bank to first bank) transfer.
- Dial *894*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#.
- Select the beneficiary bank.
- Authenticate and complete the transfer using the 5 digit transaction PIN.
- You will get notification indicating if the transaction is successful or not.
Let’s assume you want to transfer 10,000 Naira to account number 0123456789, just dial *894*10000*0123456789# >> Select the receiver’s bank >> Confirm name among other details and complete with transaction PIN.
First Bank Recharge Code
You can easily top up your airtime directly from your first bank account using quick banking code.
Self airtime recharge means topping up the number registered or associated (alertz number) with your first bank account.
- Dial *894*Amount#. E.g *894*2000# to recharge alertz number with 2000 Naira.
- Complete the first bank airtime recharge with the 5-digit transaction PIN.
Third (3rd) Party Airtime Recharge
To recharge number not registered to your bank account, you need the below code.
- Dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#. E.g *894*200*07000000000# to recharge with 200 Naira.
- Complete airtime top up with your 5-digit transaction PIN.
First Bank Account Balance Code
Dial *894*00# to view your balance.
Reset & Change Transaction/Authentication PIN
In case you forget your 5-digit transaction PIN (Personal Identification Number), just dial *894*0# to reset it.
First Bank Mobile Code Limit & Charges
- Transfer Limit: Maximum of 100,000 Naira daily.
- Airtime Recharge Limit: Maximum per day is 10,000 Naira.
- Time Limit: Maximum of 2 minutes per transaction. However, transaction will be terminated after 20 seconds of inactivity.
- Transfer Charges: First to first transfer is free while first to other banks attracts 55 Naira charges.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 2 – 5 Naira.
There you have it on first bank ussd code for account balance, airtime recharge and funds transfer. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.