GTBANK Online Banking Platform Review.
To comprehensively fathom what Gtbank Online Banking or Internet Banking is all about, how to apply, use and manage it. It is important to first understand what Online Banking is.
Table of Contents
What is Online Banking?
You must have heard this at one point in time and have idea what it means, but not the full insight. Online banking can be replaced by internet banking, e-banking or virtual banking in another context, they all mean the same thing.
Online banking/Internet Banking/Virtual Banking/E-Banking is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a financial institution (Such as Banks) to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution website.
How Does Online Banking Works?
Well it is as simple as;
- Walking into a nearest branch of your financial institution (a bank in this context).
- Request for an online banking/internet banking form for customer verification and fill it carefully.
- Receive your Online/Internet banking Login details on a phone number associated with the bank account or email address.
- Visits the bank’s website and login with your login details (UserID and password for Gtbank Nigeria).
- Have unlimited access to your account and make both local and international transactions with it.
Now that you know what Online Banking is in brief, we can now proceed to Gtbank Online banking/Internet banking. This article will be divided into two sub-topics which include;
- Gtbank Online Banking Platform Review.
- Advantages of Gtbank internet banking.
Gtbank Online Banking Platform.
As explained above, Gtbank Online banking is an internet based payment system that enables Gtbank customers to conduct different financial transactions online.
This means with an activated Gtb Online banking account, you can enjoy banking from the comfort of your home, office or outside the country from an internet enabled device. Devices like Android, Apple and Windows phones, tablets or Pc.
Gtb internet Banking platform gives you 24/7 full and unlimited access to your bank account. With gtb internet banking, you can perform over 80% of your banking transactions online.
Advantages/Features of Gtbank Online Banking.
- Pay utility bills such as PHCN bill, Water bill, Dstv Subscription.
- Transfer funds to any Nigerian or international account.
- Pay for your US Visa fee, book flight tickets on some selected Airlines.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Change password and update your personal details.
- Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world.
- Convert transactions done in foreign currency to local currency (Naira).
That’s it on the review of Gtbank Online banking. This article will be followed up by how to apply, use and manage Gtb online banking.