How to Extract Audio from Video Using VLC Player.
VLC is one of the most used media player in the world, it is available for PC as well as mobile users irrespective of their operating system. VLC is one of the best and popular media player because of the awesome and extra features/functions integrated in to it. Apart from been used as a media player, you can also extract audio from video by vlc media player.
Guide to Extract Audio from Video With VLC Player
Under normal circumstances, to extract audio file from a video file, you need an audio extracting software/program. But from now on, with the help of this tutorial, you will be able to extract audio from video using vlc media player. All you need to do is follow the steps below thoroughly.
- Launch your VLC media player.
- Click on the Media Tab at the the top left corner of the media player.
- From the options that appears, click on Convert/Save and a new window will pop up. You can also Hold the CTRL + R keys to open the new window (Open Media).
- In the Open Media pop up window, click on the File Tab and then on the Add button.
- A new window will open, navigate to the video whose audio file you want to extract and click on Open.
- Now click on the Convert/Save button at the bottom right corner of the Open Media window.
- Another window(Convert) will pop up, click on the drop down menu in front of Profile heading and select Audio-MP3.
- Select the location you want the audio file to be extracted to and click on start button around the bottom right corner of the window (Convert).
- Wait for the audio file to be completely extracted from the video file and check the location you chose in the step above.
Do you find it easier to extract audio from video via vlc media player?Let’s know what you think in the comment.
Kindly share this tutorial using social buttons below. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks of VLC media player.