How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Via Quickteller App & Website, Interswitch ATM, Mobile Recharge and Using Gtbank *737*.
Startimes is one of the popular and most used digital Pay Tv in Nigeria. We previously reviewed it subscription price, decoder & antenna price and all stations available in each of its available bouquets. We have also looked in to several ways to contact startimes customer care agents/assistance. Today, we will look into series of ways you can pay for startimes subscription online, offline and via Gtbank internet banking. You can use phone ussd/short code, quickteller mobile app & website, you can make startimes subscription payment at startimes office, directly via startimes website or an authorized dealer.
Table of Contents
- How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Via Quickteller App & Website, Interswitch ATM, Mobile Recharge and Using Gtbank *737*.
- 1.) How to pay for Startimes Subscription using Quickteller.
- 2.) How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Using Interswitch ATM.
- 3.) How to Renew startimes Subscription Using GTBank.
- 4.) How to pay for Startimes Subscription Using Recharge Card.
- 5.) How to Pay for Startimes Subscription via Mobile Recharge.
- Share this:
1.) How to pay for Startimes Subscription using Quickteller.
- Go to (quickteller.com).
- Click on make payments.
- Click on select a Service category drop down menu.
- Select Cable Tv Bills.
- Click on Startimes tile, then enter your Smartcard Number, Email, Mobile Number and the Amount.
- Click on Continue to complete your Payment.
- You should see a receipt confirmation displayed for you via QuickTeller and this will also be sent to your
- Once you make this payment, it will be recognized by startimes immediately. Within 2-8 minutes, your startimes subscription will be activated/renewed.
If you are using quickteller app, launch the app and select Make a Payment >> Cable Tv Bills >> Startimes Payments >> Smartcard Number and Amount >> Next to complete transaction. You can get the app at (get.quickteller.com).
2.) How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Using Interswitch ATM.
- Visit the nearest ATM Machine.
- Insert your ATM card, enter PIN Number and select account type (Savings, current or credit).
- Choose the Quickteller option from the ATM menu screen, then select Pay Bills.
- Choose Others and enter this merchant code 240534 and Press Proceed.
- Enter Smart Card Number when asked for customer reference e.g 05xxxxxxxxx and Press Proceed.
- Follow onscreen guide to complete transaction.
3.) How to Renew startimes Subscription Using GTBank.
To pay for startimes subscription using your GTBank *737* service, dial
*737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number#. Complete the payment using the last four (4) digits on your ATM Card.
4.) How to pay for Startimes Subscription Using Recharge Card.
Send the following message to 32055
- CC#smartcardnumber#pin- To maintain your current bouquet.
- CC#smartcardnumber#pin#B – To change from any bouquet to basic.
- CC#smartcardnumber#pin#C- To change from any bouquet to classic.
- CC#smartcardnumber#pin#U – To change from any bouquet to unique.
5.) How to Pay for Startimes Subscription via Mobile Recharge.
Using the new payment channel introduced by interswitch that uses USSD service, you can can now renew your startimes subscription using your mobile
You can renew your StarTimes subscription by simply dialing the short code *322*8888*amount#. For example, dial *322*8888*1000# on your mobile phone. You can also just dial *322# and follow the prompt.
The phone number you are dialing this code from must be associated with your bank account. It works for all Nigerian mobile networks (MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat) as well as Verve & mastercard of all banks supported by interswitch network.
There you have it on how to pay for startimes subscription in Nigeria 2018. Kindly share using the social buttons below.