How to Send Please Call Me Back Request on MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel.
In this article, you will find all the details you need on how you can do please call me back on glo, airtel, mtn and 9mobile.
This is one of the annoying situation anyone can find him/her self. You have to talk to someone but you have no airtime to place a call or text a message, you can’t go out to buy airtime because it is too late, you can’t even recharge with mobile banking probably because of network.
One way out of this mess is to borrow airtime and we both know that’s not always sure.
Your only way out is to send please call me back. This article will guide you on how to send call me back request in 2018 on airtel, 9mobile, Glo and MTN.
Please call me back service is a platform launched years ago by Nigeria mobile networks that allow subscriber with zero airtime balance to send call me back message to users on the same network. This platform has saved lives and jobs, ask around.
Table of Contents
The maximum number of times you can send this call me back messages a day is 5 and it is available for only subscribers on the same network.
How to Send Please Call Me Back Message on MTN.
- To send Call Me, I Love You, dial *133*1*Recipient Number#.
- To text Please Send Me Credit, dial *133*2*Recipient Number#.
- To send Please Call Me, I have a gist for you, dial *133*3*recipient’s phone number#.
- To send Pls Call Me, I need Your Assistance, dial *133*4*Recipient Number#.
September 2016 Update on MTN Call Me: MTN NG just made a slight change in the format of sending call me back request on their network. Just dial *133# >> input the recipient’s number >> select the type of call me to send >> Send.
How To Send Please Call Me Back On Glo Network.
Unlike MTN, Glo has only one variant of call me back request.
To send pls call me on glo, dial *125*recipient’s phone number#
How To Send Call Me Back On Airtel.
- To send Pls Call Me Back, dial *140*Recipient Number#
- To send Pls credit me, dial *141*8*Recipient Number#
How To Send Please Call Me Back On Etisalat.
- To send Please Call Me thank you, dial *266*1*ThePersonNumber#
- To send Pls Call me I landed safely, dial*266*2*ThePersonNumber#
- To send Please Call Me, i am now available, dial*266*3*recipient’s phone number#
- To send Call me back. It’s an emergency, dial *266*4*recipient’s phone number#
That’s all on please call me back on any Nigeria networks (MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile).