How to Stop Twitter Auto-Play of Videos for PC/Web, Android and iOS.
Stop twitter auto-play of videos step by step guide. Twitter is another popular social sites. Most politicians and political parties, celebrities and companies around the world use tweets to get short messages across to their fans. Most people turn Off twitter video auto-play as a concern for their battery life and data plan.
Just like most social media sites, videos share to Twitter automatically start playing on your timeline as you encounter them and the only solution is to disable auto-play of videos on twitter. The settings will also stops gifs and vines from playing automatically.
Turn Off Twitter Auto-Play of Videos on PC.
I will assume you are already on your twitter timeline.
- Click on your profile picture and navigate to Settings.
- Locate Content section under Settings and look for Video tweets.
- Uncheck the box for Video Auto-Play and click on the Save changes button.
Disable Videos Auto-Play on Twitter for Android and iOS.
- Open up your twitter app and tap on the Me tab.
- Tap the Gear icon and select Settings from the list of options.
- Locate General section under Settings and Tap on Video autoplay.
- Select one of the following options; Use Wi-Fi only or Never play videos automatically. Tap on Done to Save and Apply your recent changes.
You should now be able to stop twitter auto-play of videos. Kindly take a moment of your time to share this article.