How to Unlock Huawei E3531 MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel Modem.
E3531 is one the latest model of modems and routers from huawei. Some of you must have tried E303 method, but you cannot use the unlock code generated using the method of E303 to unlock E3531. Here is how to unlock huawei E3531 modem and router using its 16 IMEI number. Yeah! it’s time to unlock your mtn huawei e3531 modem and router.
Requirement to Unlock Huawei E3531 Modem and Router.
- Internet access.
- The secret website.
- Your modem IMEI number.
How to Unlock Huawei E3531 MTN & Glo Modem and Router.
To unlock this type of modem, you have to first generate an unlock code and then use it to unlock huawei E3531 modem.
- Visit (http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/v201-huawei-unlock-calculator-v3) to generate an unlock codes for your Huawei modems, Huawei mobile phones, Huawei routers.
- Enter your device IMEI number and click on the Calculate button.
- Your device unlock code will appear. Copy it somewhere for later use.
- Keep the unlock code safe, you will need it to unlock your modem using the next guide below.
How to Unlock Huawei E3531 Modem and Router Using the Unlock Code.
- Insert a foreign sim card to your modem. I mean to unlock mtn huawei E3531 modem, you should insert etisalat or airtel or glo sim card into your modem. To unlock airtel E3531 modem, insert any of the other three ISP Sim card.
- Insert your modem to a USB port on your PC, a window will pop up from your modem software asking for unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code you generated earlier and click on OK.
- It might take up to 10 to 15 seconds to unlock.
Note: This method is not only for E3531 Modems and routers, it can also be used to unlock
- Huawei E3272.
- Huawei E3531.
- Huawei E5372.
- Huawei 823F.
- MTC 824FT.
- MTC 423S.
- Megafon M21-4.
- Megafon MR100-3 Russia.
- MTC 823F.
- Huawei E5330.
- Huawei E8231 modems and routers.
That’s it on how to unlock huawei E3531 modem and router in 2017. Kindly share this tutorial with your friends and family using the social buttons below. If there is anything you don’t understand, please feel free to make use of the comment box to ask your question.