KingRoot V4.9.5 APK to Root Any Android Device.
KingRoot V4.9.5 APK is the latest version of Kingroot; the best one click root tool for all android devices. It is a powerful and free Android rooting tool for all Android phones and tablet. Kingroot constant updates makes it much more faster in rooting and compatible with more device (including Samsung and Xiaomi) and the latest Android operating system. Root stubborn android 5.1 lollipop and android 6.0 marshmallow king root v4.9.5 apk file.
How to Root your Android Device Using KingRoot V4.9.5 APK.
Rooting your android device gives you full access and control over every section of your device. You can flash custom roms, makes full back up, use sophisticated apps etc. There is no limit to what you can do with a rooted android device.
- All you have to do is download Kingroot v4.9.5 apk file (https://www.datafilehost.com/d/0270b204).
- Install it, launch King root app and wait for it to analyze your phone.
- When it is done analyzing, click on the big blue circle that says root.
- You will have your device rooted in a matter of seconds.
- Make sure you have internet connection while trying to root your device.
How to Root your Android Device Using PC With KingRoot V4.9.5.
- Download PC version of Kingroot v4.9.5 (king.myapp.com/myapp/kdown/img/KingRootSetup_v188.8.131.529_105002.exe).
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device. Go to Settings >> Developer Options and check the box behind USB Debugging.
- Connect your Android device to the PC using USB cable.
- Wait for Kingroot to detects your device.
- Tap on root and wait for the operation to complete.
If you can’t find Developer Options in your device settings, tap on About Phone >> Android/MIUI version and keep tapping on it. Until you are notified that you are now a developer.
Confirm Root Access.
To confirm that your device has been rooted, download Root Checker on Google PlayStore and run it on your device. You can also unroot your device by installing SuperSU from PlayStore >> Launch it and tap on Settings >> Find and tap on Full unroot.
This current version of Kingroot is compatible with numerous devices including Samsung and Xiaomi. Were you able to root your Android smartphone or tablet using Kingroot v4.9.5 APK?