Leaked Specs and Price of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Coming with 8GB RAM and 8290 mAh Battery.
Here comes Xiaomi Mi Pad 3, the third and latest Mi Pad from Xiaomi popular known as Apple of China. The new Mi Pad 3 is coming as an upgrade/successor to last year’s Mi Pad 2. Its launch date is set for January 2017.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Specs and Price in China, India and Nigeria.
We don’t have the full specs of the upcoming Mi Pad 3 yet, but below are the leaked/rumored specs and price.
Mi Pad 3 will be featuring 9.7-inch retina display size with 2048 x 1536 pixel screen resolution and an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor that will be embedded on its iPad’s like home button. Rumor has it that the upcoming Mi Pad three will rock full metal body design.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 will be powered by a 7th generation dual core Intel’s Core M3-7Y30 processor with clocked speed at 2.6GHz. Its processing power is supported by an 8GB RAM. It comes in two variants with discrepancies only in internal memory. There is going to be a 128GB and 256GB internal memory versions.
The new Mi Pad will runs on Windows 10 out of the box and packed with 8290 mAh Li-Po battery capacity that supports fast charging. Remember the last version of Mi Pad 2 runs on Windows 10 against its first version that runs on Android OS.
It has a dimension of 239.5×164.5×6.08 mm, it weighs 380 grams and comes with a USB Type-C port for charging. Mi Pad 3 will be featuring 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front facing camera. It will be available in Dark, Grey, Champagne Gold color.
Price of Mi Pad 3.
As i said earlier, the new Xiaomi Pad will comes in 2 variants. A magnetic keyboard will be also launched for the Mi Pad which will costs $14, €13, CNY 99, Rs. 1,000 or N5000 Naira.
- The 128GB internal memory variant will costs $289, €273, CNY 1,999, Rs. 20,000 or N90,000 Naira.
- The 256GB version will costs $332, €314, CNY 2,299, Rs. 22,500 or N105,000 Naira.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Specs Highlight.
- Display Size: 9.7-inch retina display.
- Screen Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixel.
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB & 256GB internal memory.
- Processor: 2.6GHz 7th-gen Intel’s Core M3-7Y30.
- OS: Windows 10.
- Camera: 16MP main camera with dual tone Led flash and 8MP front facing camera.
- Battery: 8290 mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charge technology.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1.
- Color: Dark, Grey, Champagne Gold.
- Launch Date: December 30 2016.
That’s all on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 for now. Kindly take few seconds of your time to share this article.