Listen to and Delete Google Now Voice Search History.
Do you know Google has a website where all your personal data are stored. Though this data can only be accessed by the user. This stored personal data contains your Google web searches, YouTube history, and Google Voice Search history. Google has been storing this personal data since June 2015. Here is how you can listen to and delete google now voice search history. To prevent further storing of your personal data which include Google web searches, YouTube history, and Google Voice Search history, you have to disable “Location History” on desktop or your Android device.
How to Listen to and Delete Google Now Voice Search History.
- Navigate to Google audio history page (history.google.com/history/audio).
- All your stored recording will appear in a list. This list is organized by dates they were stored.
- Click/tap on the Play button to listen to any of them.
- To delete individual recording, tick the box next to it and click on the delete button at the top of the page.
- To delete all your stored Google now voice search for a particular day, select the day they were recorded and click the delete button at the top of the page.
- To delete all the recordings that were ever stored, click on the more option button (three dotted line arranged vertically) somewhere at the top right corner of the page. Select the delete option >> Advanced >> Advanced Drop-down menu >> All time and click the Delete button under.
Congratulations, you can now listen to and delete Google now voice search history. You can now proceed to other history which include the web search history, YouTube history, Location History etc.
- Click on the Menu option at the top left corner of the page.
- This will bring all of your other stored search history by Google from the left side bar and you can manage them just like the Google now voice search history.
There you have it on procedure to listen to and delete Google now voice search history. Kindly share this tutorial with your friends with the social buttons below.