Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Registration, Official Website/Portal & Zonal Results Lists.
Disclaimer: NaijNaira or this page is not the official website or page of NAF (Nigerian Air Force) respectively, this article is just a guide for registration, news on lists of zonal results and official website or portal for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2017. You should note that registration is totally free and anybody requesting for money from you is a Fraud.
Lists of NAF Successful Candidates for 2017 Selection & Screening Exercise.
Check out the names of the successful candidates for NAF 2017 screening exercise. Batch 1, Batch 2 and Batch 3 – 9. This Last list also contain the names of sports and special forces.
The race is not over yet brothers and sisters, if your name appears in any of the lists above, you are to report to the Nigerian Army Peace Keeping Center Jaji Cantonment Kaduna for the Nigerian Air Force 2017 Final Recruitment Interview. Candidates are to report as indicated below.
- Batch 1: Report on April 02.
- Batch 2: Report on April 09.
- Batch 3 Group A: Report on April 16.
- Batch 3 Group B: Report on April 18.
- Batch 4 Group A: Report on April 23.
- Batch 4 Group B: Report on April 25.
- Batch 5 Group A: Report on April 30.
- Batch 5 Group B: Report on May 2.
- Batch 6 Group A: Report on May 7.
- Batch 6 Group B: Report on May 9.
- Batch 7 Group A: Report on May 14.
- Batch 7 Group B: Report on May 16.
- Batch 8 Group A: Report on May 21.
- Batch 8 Group B: Report on May 23.
- Batch 9 Group A: Report on May 28.
- Batch 9 Group B: Report on May 29.
Candidates are to report with the following;
- Original of their Credentials.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 2 White vests.
Table of Contents
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Registration, Official Website/Portal & Zonal Results Lists.
- Lists of NAF Successful Candidates for 2017 Selection & Screening Exercise.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Registration, Official Website/Portal, Zonal Results/Lists.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration 2017.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Registration, Official Website/Portal, Zonal Results/Lists.
The 2017 edition of the NAF Airmen/Airwomen registration has started (January 14) and ended (February 17). However, zonal recruitment exercise which commenced on the 23rd February 2017 is still on going and is scheduled to end on the 29th March 2017.
The zonal recruitment exercise consist of the zonal screening which took place at the centers below and the release of results of successful candidates. Two lists have been released already consisting of Abia, Adamawa, Akwa ibom & Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno & Cross River states.
- Benue State: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Kwara State: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos State: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu State: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Rivers State: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Edo State: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna State: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano State: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Bornu: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Osun State: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto State: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Adamawa State: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Plateau: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi State: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
Only candidates who received SMS reported with the original of their credentials to the above centres for screening.
Nigerian Air Force Online Registration 2017.
The official Nigerian airforce recruitment portals/websites were opened for 2017 online registration on the 14th of January 2017 and closed on the 17th of February. Below is a copy of the application form which was made available at Nigerian air force recruitment portal.
Note: For smooth registration and application process, applicant should use a valid mobile phone number, email address and should note down his/her application ID.
- All applicants must be of Nigerian Origin.
- All applicants must be between the ages of;
- 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women.
- 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017.
- If you are applying as driver, you must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- All applicants must be single. i.e they must not be married.
- Minimum height for men is 1.66 Meters or 5.4 feet and 1.63m or 5.3ft for potential AirWomen.
- All applicants must be medically fit according to the standard set by Nigerian Air Force medical and employment.
Professional & Academic Qualifications.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license or international passport must be attached.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognized Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
All candidates will be required to submit for inspection the original copies of all their documents at the recruitment centers during the final selection interview. Applicants selected for the zonal recruitment test will be required to present the following documents:
- Two passport size photographs countersigned by officer of appropriate rank as stated above.
- Copies of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (not later than four years to this exercise).
- Indigeneship certificate issued by the applicant’s state of origin Trade/Educational certificates.
Applicants suspected of impersonation or submission of false documents shall be immediately disqualified from the selection exercise. False declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
How to Apply/Register for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2017.
There is no greater honor than serving your country with all your heart and might as enshrined in our national anthem. The strength of a country’s military is the strength of that country.
- Interested applicants are to apply at Nigerian air force recruitment portal.
- Print a summary page of your application.
- Upon completion of online application, applicants are to print out the under-listed documents.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
You can contact NAF’s technical support via 09064145533, 08043440802, 08053440802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
- Multiple application means automatic disqualification. You are expected to apply just once.
- Apply with a valid Email and phone number.
- Note down your Application Number.
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal/Website: www.airforce.mil.ng and careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
That’s all on the 2017/2018 Nigerian air force recruitment application, lists of zonal results and official portal or websites of NAF. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below. Stay tuned for upcoming article on Nigerian Army, Navy and Police recruitment.