Save Facebook Link, Post, Video & Images for Later View
You must have came across an article or a video on Facebook that you love to read or watch but because of time or slow connection, you were unable to. Today, i will pilot you through the process to save Facebook link for later view. It can either be an article or a video link. You can think of this feature as a cloud collection of facebook content.
How To Save Facebook Link for Later View On PC and Phones
This works for any facebook post , either an article, a video, music, an event etc.
- To save facebook link for later view, click/tap on the drop down arrow at the top right corner of the post.
- Click Save Link.
- Saving Facebook link works very similar on Pc and Mobile, though there is a little difference.
How to View Saved Facebook Links
To access Saved facebook link or video links on Pc.
- You can either visit www.facebook.com/saved. Or
- Navigate to Facebook Homepage.
- Click on the Saved tab in your Favorites at the left hand side of the homepage, under the “News feed” heading.
- Click on the link of the article, video or photo you want to access.
To access Saved article or video links on Phone.
- Tap on the “More” button at the top right corner of facebook page.
- Tap on “Saved” from the options that pop up.
- Tap on the article or video you want to access.
How to Delete Saved Facebook Links
- To delete any Saved link you no longer need.
- Hover on the link and click the X (delete icon) that appears.
- This will temporary delete the link by sending the content to the Archive.
- To permanently delete any Saved facebook link, you have to do so via Archive.
- Search for the three dots more option button close to the link’s Share option in the Archive tab. Click on it and click/tap on delete to permanently delete saved facebook links.
Tell us what you think about this new feature that allow you to save facebook link, posts, videos and images for later view.