Skye bank transfer code, skye bank account balance code, skye bank airtime recharge code are all features of polaris bank ussd code.
Though there are other features of skye bank (Now Polaris Bank Limited) mobile banking ussd code but the above three happen to be the most used.
Polaris bank mobile banking can be either via ussd code (which will be discussed in this article) and mobile app.
Unlike the mobile app, the mobile code does not require internet access therefore can work on any phone that can make and receive calls.
It is fast, easy to use, secure and available 24/7 including weekends and public holidays.
It can also work outside Nigeria provided you are roaming your alertz number be it 9mobile, mtn, airtel or Glo.
Features of Polaris Bank Code
Below are all the features of skye bank 833 mobile code.
- Funds Transfer.
- Recharge Airtime.
- Check Account Balance.
- Bills Payment.
- Hotlist Debit Card.
- Pay with MasterPass.
- Update BVN Profile.
- Open an Account.
There are more features being added to skye bank Smart banking. This article will be updated to reflect new changes if and when there is.
How to Register Polaris Bank USSD Code 2021
- Dial *833#.
- Select 6 to check account balance.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a 4-digit transaction PIN. This will be require to complete all transactions you initiate on this platform.
- Once your balance is displayed, you have successfully registered for 833 smart banking.
To get started with polaris bank ussd code, you need to first register on this platform and create a transaction PIN.
Polaris Bank Mobile Transfer Code
Polaris bank transfer code allow you to transfer funds from your account to another skye bank account and also to other Nigerian banks account like Gtbank, Ecobank, Zenith, Access bank etc.
There are two ways you can do this, you can use a direct transfer code or an indirect format.
The direct mobile transfer code is much preferred to reduce network charges.
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# using the phone number registered to your skye bank account.
- Complete the transfer using your transaction PIN.
You will be notified of successful or failed transaction.
Alternatively, you can dial *833# >> 3 to transfer funds >> Amount >> beneficiary’s bank >> Account number >> PIN.
Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge yourself or others, follow the steps below.
You can only recharge the phone number associated with your account with the code below.
- Dial *833*Amount#.
Your airtime will be top up in a matter of seconds.
To buy airtime for other numbers, use the skye bank recharge code below.
- Dial *833*Amount*Phone Number#.
- Complete the transaction using your authentication PIN.
That’s it on skye bank airtime recharge code.
Polaris Bank Account Balance Code
This code allow you to check how much is left in your skye bank account.
- Dial *833*6#.
You will be charged 10 – 11 Naira for this transaction.
Polaris Bank Charges & Daily Limit
- Transfer Limit: Maximum of 50,000 Naira daily.
- Recharge Limit: 5,000 Naira daily and 20,000 Naira monthly.
- Transfer Charges: 10, 20, 50 Naira for transfer to other banks depending on how much you are sending and 10.5 Naira to other skye bank accounts.
- Bills Payment Charges: N53 (LLC & Bet9ja) – 105 (PHCN & DsTv) Naira.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 1 – 5 Naira per transaction. You will receive Connection problem or Invalid MMI code errors if you have no airtime.
Other Polaris Bank USSD Codes
- Open Account: *833*1#.
- Bills Payment: *833*2# >> follow on-screen prompt.
- Hotlist ATM Card: *833*4# >> follow on-screen instruction.
- Pay with MasterPass: *833*7#.
- Change PIN: *833# >> 9 or * >> 1 to change PIN.
Note that to reset PIN, you need to contact skye bank customer care agent using any of the phone numbers below. You can then use the above code to change to your preferred code.
There you have it on Polaris bank ussd code. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.