Umi Z Official Specs & Price – 4GB RAM and Helio X27 Chip on Board.
Umi Z complete specs, features and price in China, India, Malaysia, Russia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana is what this article is all about.
The new Umi Z beats every other OEM’s mobile phones to be the first Android device powered by Mediatek’s Helio X27 chipset.
Umi Z Price and Full Specifications.
Design wise, it looks very much similar to Umi Plus. It is a 5.5-inch FHD IGZO display smartphone with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. It boast of an aluminium metal unibody with 2.5D dragontail glass as screen protection.
Finger print sensor is embedded on the Samsung’s like home button.
The Umi Z is powered by a 64-biy deca-core MTK Helio X27 processor with its speed clocked at 2.6GHz. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, but Umi promised to roll out Android 7.0 Nougat OTA update for the phone very soon.
To guarantee efficiency and smooth operation, the powerful Helio X27 chip is supported by 4GB RAM, Mali-T880 MP4 875MHz GPU, 32GB internal memory and SD card support of up to 256GB. You will have to sacrifice a Sim slot to use Sd card.
Good news to the photo/selfie freaks, Samsung S5K3L8 13MP front and rear camera sensor was spotted on Umi Z.
While the rear 13MP camera features include Phase detection Auto-Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto-Focus, Quad Led and tone flash, 4k video record capabilities, it 13MP front camera features soft and LED flash.
The Umi Z is packed with a non removable 3780 mAh Li-Po battery, it supports 4G LTE, VoLTE, USB Type-C, dual Nano Sim and Bluetooth 4.1.
Its supported LTE bands include B1, B3, B7, and B20 which will work peerfectly with MTN 4G, Smile, InterC, Ntel and Etisalat 4G in Nigeria. MTN and Safaricom in Ghana and Kenya.
It was launched on the 23rd December 2016, but won’t start shipping out until January 25th 2017. It costs just $279 US Dollar which is about N99,360 Naira. You can get it at Gearbest and Aliexpress.
Don’t stop here, check the key specs below.
Umi Z Specs Highlight.
- Dimension: 156.1 x 76 x 8.2 mm.
- Screen size: 5.5-inch FHD IGZO.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Pixel Density: 400 PPI.
- Body: Full Aluminium Metal.
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ.
- 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHZ.
- 4G: LTE-FDD 800/1800/2100/2600 MHZ.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Both Nano).
Operating System & Processor.
- Android version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Processor Type: Mediatek MT6797 Helio X27.
- Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Deca-Core (1.6 GHz quad-core, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 2.6 GHz dual-core).
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880 MP4 875MHz.
- Main Camera: 13MP with PDAF, Laser Auto-Focus, Quad Led and tone flash, 4k videos.
- Video Recording: Ultra HD 4K.
- Front Camera: 13MP with Led Flash.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal Storage Memory: 32GB.
- SD card Slot: Yes, support up to 256GB.
- Non-removable 3780 mAh Li-Po.
- Finger Print, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot.
- Music Support: MP3, WAV, FLAC, EACC+.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Gold, Gray.
Price of Umi Z.
You can get this Umi phone for $279 USD equivalent of about N99,360 Naira in Nigeria. You can get it offline and online at Gearbest and Aliexpress. It is currently available for Pre-Order with $60 discount.
From the above review, what do you think of Umi Z Price in China, India and Nigeria? Are these specs and features worth the price? Kindly make use of the comment box.