Whatsapp Quote Reply: How to Use the New Whatsapp Quote Feature.
Whatsapp social messenger app is evolving every day and the new and awesome features been integrated to the app keeps it at the top position of the world’s best social messenger. One of the latest feature is the Whatsapp Quote reply which allow you quote to reply whatsapp message.
You can easily add whatsapp quote message function to your whatsapp by updating it on Google Play Store.
How to Use Whatsapp Quote Reply Feature.
When you select any message in any conversation, it can be a text or media message either a one-on-one or group chat. You will see a Reply icon at the top of the screen with different other icons like the delete, star and forward icon.
- Tap and hold on the message you want to reply. Some icons like the reply, delete, star and forward icon will appear at the top of the app.
- Tap on the reply icon, just before the Star icon.
- The quoted message will show up as a preview on top of the text entry box where you can add your reply.
- Once you’ve sent your reply, it will show up inside the conversation with the original quoted message attached on top of it, along with the sender’s color-coded name.
- If Whatsapp Quote Reply is not working for you, just update your whatsapp messenger and try again.
Must Read: How to Avoid Whatsapp Ban.
The new Whatsapp quote to reply function is a welcome development and we are still expecting more features including whatsapp video call feature.
There you have it on whatsapp quote reply feature review, leave your opinion in the comment box. Kindly share this tutorial with your friends and family using the social sharing buttons below.