Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specs, Features and Price in Nigeria & India.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, icons & color design perfectionist and software mogul is at it again with the release of a new powerful, yet affordable smart android device into the redmi line. Xiaomi Redmi Pro is the latest in the redmi series of android phones. According to VP Barra during the launch of Redmi Note 2 with MIUI 7 last year, Redmi series was designed for youth, It is colorful and vibrant.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro is the first Xiaomi device to rock OLED display and a dual rear camera. First was MIUI 8, then MI Notebook Air yesterday (July 27 2016) and now the redmi latest.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specs and Price in India & Nigeria.
Latest Redmi series successor is a 5.5-inch OLED display phone, 2.5D curved glass with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. Just like their latest flagship (Mi 5), Redmi Pro comes with a Samsung’s like home button couple with the integration of fingerprint sensor on it. Its body is designed with brushed aluminium body.
It runs on MIUI 8 based on android 6.0 marshmallow and it is powered by a powerful deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC, tri-cluster architecture processor with a clocked speed up to 2.5GHz. One of the variant (3GB RAM/32GB ROM) will use the Helio X20 processor. The MTK processor on Xiaomi Redmi Pro is supported by a Mali-T880 GPU.
The new Xiaomi Redmi Pro features a dual back/rear camera set up, a 13MP Sony IMX 258 sensor to capture still images coupled with a 5MP Samsung sensor to capture in-depth information. The front camera is 5MP wide-angle camera.
Redmi Pro from Xiaomi is coming in three different variant, 3GB RAM/32GB ROM, 3GB RAM/64GB ROM and 4GB RAM/128GB ROM and comes with large 4050mAh battery. Below is the complete specs of Xiaomi redmi pro specs and price.
Quick Overview of Xiaomi Redmi Pro Specs, Features and Price in China, India, US, Nigeria and Australia.
Design & Display
- Design: Brushed aluminium body, with CNC-chamfered edges.
- Dimension: 151.50 x 76.20 x 8.15 mm.
- Screen size: 5.5 inch OLED display.
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Screen Density: 342 ppi.
- Weight: 174 grams.
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100.
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500).
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano & Micro SIM), Dual standby.
- Android version: MIUI 8 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Processor Speed: Deca-core 2.1 GHz/2.3 GHz/2.5 GHz Cortex-A53.
- Processor Type: Mediatek Helio X20/ Mediatek Helio X25.
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880.
- Main Camera: 13MP Sony IMX 258 sensor + 5MP Samsung sensor dual camera.
- Video Recording: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5MP wide angle camera.
- RAM: 3GB/4GB.
- Internal Storage Memory: 32GB/64GB/128GB.
- 4050 mAh.
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass.
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Type C.
- GPS: Yes.
- Wi-Fi: WI Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Support VoLTE and IR.
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: JBL Stereo speakers.
- Video Support: MP4, MPEG4, H.263, H.264.
- FM Radio: Yes.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Price in Nigeria, China, India, Australia and US.
- 3GB + 32GB at CNY 1,499, Rs. 15,100, $225, AU$300, N71,000.
- 3GB + 64GB at CNY 1,699, Rs. 17,100, $255, AU$ 340, #80,500.
- 4GB + 128GB at CNY 1,999, Rs. 20,200, $300, AU$400, N94,500.
There you have it on Xiaomi Redmi Pro specs, features and price in Nigeria, China, US, Australia and India. It will be available for sale starting from August 6, 2016.