Zenith bank being one of the most used banks in Nigeria launched a mobile banking app to improve the banking experience of its customers. There are numerous things you can do with zenith bank mobile app as discussed below.
Mobile banking is a system of banking that allow financial institution (bank) customers to perform financial transactions using ussd code or mobile application.
I have previously written about zenith bank mobile banking using ussd code. In this article, i will talk about zenith mobile banking app.
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App ~ Features & Benefits
This zenith bank app is 2 in 1. It is a part mobile banking app and part mWallet app.
Unlike the bank’s mobile ussd code, zenith mobile app requires internet access to work. This means you need a smartphone running on Android or iOS to use this application.
It is more easier to use, faster and secure compare to the ussd code platform.
Mobile banking in general has reduced the stress bank customers go through to perform some basic banking transactions.
Below are the features and advantages of using zenith mobile app.
- Transfer Funds.
- Recharge Airtime.
- Bills Payment.
- Check Balance.
- Manage Cheques (Request, Confirm, Stop).
- Generate Statement of Account.
- Manage Beneficiaries (Add & Remove).
- Book Hotel.
- Manage Debit Cards (Activate, De-Activate).
- Flight Ticket Payment.
- Open Account.
- Retrieve Login Details.
- Transaction History.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Wallet.
- Locate Nearest Branch & ATM.
Where to Download Zenith Bank Mobile App
Navigate to your mobile operating system app store to download zenith app for your device. You can also make use of the download links below.
- Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zenithBank.eazymoney&hl=en)
- iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/eazymoney/id732850254?mt=8)
How to Activate or Register Zenith Mobile App
- Launch zenith bank app.
- Tap on Register New Device? at the mid-right side of the app.
- Input your nuban account number.
- Select if you want to enter as a internet banking or non-internet banking user.
- Go through the Terms and Condition and tap on I Agree button.
- Non-internet banking users will receive OTP on their alertz number. Enter it into the space provided.
- Create & confirm login password (6-digit).
- Then create & confirm mobile authentication PIN (4-digit). For completing all transaction.
- Internet banking users will be prompt to enter their internet banking PIN (4-digit) + Token (6-digit).
- Tap on Continue to complete the registration.
- You will then be redirected back to the Login page.
- Login using account number and password.
To get started, you need to register your device.
This will lock your zenith bank account to that device making it impossible to login on another device thereby preventing unauthorized access.
You can register as internet banking user or non-internet banking user.
As internet banking user, you need authentication PIN and Token to complete all transactions while non internet banking users need just the authentication PIN.
Also, the daily transfer limit for internet banking user is 3,000,000 Naira to another zenith bank account and 1,000,000 to another Nigerian bank. Non-internet banking user has a daily limit of 100,000 Naira.
You can now start enjoying the above features of zenith mobile application.
Tap on account balance to view previous transaction history. You can also tap on the menu button at the top left corner of the app for more banking options.
There you have it on zenith bank mobile app. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.