Zenith Bank USSD Code For Transfer (Online & Mobile), Airtime Recharge & Account Balance (Daily Limit & Charges).
There are many things you can do with zenith bank ussd code but it function primarily as zenith bank transfer code, zenith bank airtime recharge code, zenith bank account balance code and to open zenith bank account.
One of the best thing that happened to Nigeria banking system in recent years is internet and mobile banking.
Mobile banking can be done using a financial institution (bank) mobile app or ussd code.
You can easily check your account balance, transfer funds and recharge airtime using any of the mobile banking platform.
Table of Contents
- 1 Zenith Bank USSD Code For Transfer (Online & Mobile), Airtime Recharge & Account Balance (Daily Limit & Charges).
- 2 Zenith Bank Transfer Code ~ Mobile Transfer to Zenith Bank & Other Nigeria Banks.
- 3 Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Self & Third Party Recharge.
- 4 Zenith Bank Account Balance Code.
- 5 Other Zenith Bank USSD Code.
- 6 Zenith Bank Code Daily Limit & Charges.
However, mobile banking using app is more secure, has better interface which means better user experience, offer more access and features.
Mobile banking with ussd code can be done on any device. Be it a smartphone or not. You don’t need internet connection to use ussd code.
EazyBanking 2018 ~ Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Code (*966#) Features.
Below are the features and benefits of zenith bank ussd code.
- Open Zenith Account.
- Purchase Airtime (Self & Third Party).
- Transfer Funds (Inter & Intra).
- Check Account Balance.
- Update BVN.
- Reset PIN and Password.
- Deactivate Mobile Banking Profile.
- Bills Payments.
Like i said earlier, this code works on any device irrespective of its operating system or manufacturer.
Also, they can be used 24 hours of everyday (24/7) including weekends and public holidays.
It is secure, safe and easy to use. Just dial it on your alertz number (9mobile, airtel, glo, mtn) and you can perform any of the above transactions.
Requirements & How to Activate Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Profile.
To get started with zenith bank ussd code, you need to first register and have mobile banking profile with zenith bank.
To do that, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have a Naira (Savings or Current) account with zenith bank.
- An alertz number (number registered to your bank account).
- Any mobile device (Even Nokia torch will work).
- Last 4-digit of your ATM card (Master or Visa).
If you met the above requirements, you can then proceed to activation or registration.
- Call *966*00# using your zenith bank alertz number.
- Enter the last 4 digit of your mastercard or visa card.
- Confirm your account number.
- You will then be required to create a 4-digit authentication PIN.
- Enter your preferred 4 digit PIN again for confirmation.
Once you see a message that says “Retrieving your balance” and receive an sms containing your account(s) balance(s), then you have successfully registered and activated your zenith mobile banking profile.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code ~ Mobile Transfer to Zenith Bank & Other Nigeria Banks.
With zenith bank mobile transfer code, you can perform both.
- Inter bank transfer (transfer from zenith bank to other Nigerian banks).
- Intra bank transfer (zenith to zenith money transfer).
Unlike most Nigerian banks, zenith bank transfer code is the same for both intra and inter bank transfer.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number registered to your zenith bank account.
- Let’s say you are transferring 5000 Naira to 0123456789, dial *966*5000*0123456789#.
- Select the recipient’s bank.
- Complete the transfer using your zenith 4-digit authentication PIN.
- You will be notified for successful transfer.
Another way to do this is to.
Dial *966# >> 5 to transfer funds >> follow on-screen guide from here.
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Self & Third Party Recharge.
You can easily recharge your alertz number (self) or other numbers (3rd party) using the zenith bank ussd code below.
- Dial *966*amount#.
- Complete airtime recharge using your authentication PIN.
Or dial *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 1 for self recharge >> Amount >> 4 digit PIN.
Third (3rd) Party Recharge.
- Dial *966*amount*phonenumber#.
- Complete mobile recharge using authentication PIN.
Or *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 2 for others >> Enter recipient’s phone number >> Select recipients network (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile) >> Amount >> PIN.
Zenith Bank Account Balance Code.
To check your account balance, simply dial *966*00#.
Other Zenith Bank USSD Code.
- To Open an Account: *966*0#.
- Reset Mobile Banking Password & PIN: *966*60#.
- To De-Activate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#.
- DsTv Nigeria & PHCN Bills Payments: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#.
- Other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#.
Zenith Bank Code Daily Limit & Charges.
- Maximum amount you can transfer per day on this platform is N100,000 Naira.
- Minimum amount you can recharge per day is 50 Naira.
- Maximum airtime recharge daily is N3,000 Naira.
- Transfer to zenith bank is free.
- Funds transfer to other banks attracts 52.5 Naira charges.
- You need N2 – N5 Naira airtime (Network Charges) to use this platform. Zero airtime balance might return an error code.
You can reach Zenith bank on Twitter.
There you have it on zenith bank ussd code. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.