The beauty of any online/internet payment gateway is the effectiveness of robust security measures put in place to keep its customer safe from cyber attacks. There are handy good numbers of approved and secure payment gateway in Nigeria, we have talked about internet banking, Payoneer & PayPal. This article is to introduce you to one of the few secured payment Gateway app in Nigeria for mobile recharge/payment solution. I am talking about Zoto airtime recharge app/mobile recharge app to top up your mtn, glo, airtel and etisalat lines with 50% cashback.
We all recharge via ATM machines, internet/online banking, quickteller etc, but Zoto for mobile operating systems including Android, iOS and BB10 devices, is on top of the list of the fastest and most secured means to recharge any mobile network in Nigeria.
It is similar, but better than sliide, myads etc.
Zoto mobile recharge app is a mobile money solution and mobile commerce service licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2014. It is secure, fast and convenient means to recharge on the go.
Couple of weeks ago many Nigerians enjoyed the benefit of getting free #1000 naira airtime (Zoto Cash) when they invite/refer their friend to download and also use it. 10 referrals gave #10,000 naira free airtime (Zoto Cash).
The promo has ended though, but the 50 % cashback is still On. 50 percent cashback means for every N100 naira airtime top up, you get free #50 naira on zoto.
Which can also be use to recharge any mobile network operator in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, Airtime and 9mobile).
Features of Zoto Airtime Recharge App
Below are the features of zoto app and how it works.
- Zoto is Nigeria’s leading mobile phone recharge app.
- Online mobile recharge transactions on Zoto app is fast and take just few seconds.
- Prepaid Mobile recharge for all major mobile network operators in Nigeria including Airtel, Etisalat, MTN and Glo.
- Get 50% cashbacks on every recharge.
- Pay with debit card, credit card for all leading banks (Mastercard, Verve and Visa card) as well as ZotoCash Wallet.
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick future mobile recharge.
- Recharge for your friends & family is just one-click away with Zoto app.
- Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign.
- Great customer care services.
- Zoto app is light, fast and secure way to recharge any Nigerian mobile network. It works on even slow 2G networks.
How to Download & Use Zoto
- You can download Zotopay app from Play Store for Android and iTunes for iOS. Alternatively, download it from https://bnc.lt/refer-n-earn.
- Install it, enter your phone number (MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile) and tap on proceed.
- You will receive a phone call from ZotoPay to verify the number is active. They might also send you a verification code, if the call verification fails.
- Enter your name and active email address on which you will receive notification of every transaction made on your Zoto app account. That’s all.
- Tap on the more action button at the top left corner of the app to access more options or tap on the chat icon at the top right corner for customer care service.
How to Purchase Airtime with Zoto Recharge App
- Enter the amount you will like to recharge, apply coupon code (ZOTO50) to enjoy the 50% cashback.
- Enter your debit/credit card number and CVV. You can save details for future mobile recharge on zoto app.
- Choose whether to use hardware token or OTP token.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN for authentication or complete recharge transaction.
- You can recharge more numbers by tapping on the add (+ in blue circle) icon.
There you have it on full review and benefit of Zoto airtime recharge app. Kindly share this tutorial using the social buttons below.