DsTv Payment Methods: Recharge in Nigeria, Activate After Payment & Check Expiry Date 2018.
Renewal of dstv subscription doesn’t have to be stressful or time consuming.
Gone are those days when the only way to recharge dstv was via their retail outlets or dealers and paying at the banking hall.
In 2018, there are numerous payment platforms through which you can pay for dstv online in Nigeria and countries they operate in.
They are many that this article won’t be able to cover all of them in detail.
However, dstv payment methods shared in this article are the easiest and fastest to use.
Table of Contents
- 1 DsTv Payment Methods: Recharge in Nigeria, Activate After Payment & Check Expiry Date 2018.
- 2 Best Dstv Subscription Payment Methods in Nigeria.
- 3 1.) How to Pay for Dstv Using Eazy Self Service.
- 4 2.) How to Recharge Dstv Using Quickteller (Web & Mobile App).
- 5 3.) How to Renew Dstv Using Mobile & Internet Banking Platforms.
- 6 Other Payment Method.
- 7 How to Activate DsTv After Payment.
- 8 How to Check your Subscription Due Date & Account Balance (Online, SMS & Mobile App).
Paying for dstv is not the only thing you need to do get your view restored.
You also need to activate your dstv after payment for them to restore your view.
Inside this article is also guide on how to check subscription due date and account balance.
Best Dstv Subscription Payment Methods in Nigeria.
You can easily renew any dstv packages with these payment options. They are easy and fast.
Most of these payment methods allows you to recharge dstv on mobile phone.
1.) How to Pay for Dstv Using Eazy Self Service.
This is one of the best and fastest way to pay for your subscription renewal. It allows you to pay for yourself or pay for another person.
You can also make payment outside the country. That’s how convenient this platform is.
- Visit dstv eazy service payment page.
- Nigeria will be already chosen as your country. You can change that if not from Nigeria using the drop-down menu.
- Input the smartcard number of the decoder you want to recharge or pay for.
- Enter the captcha text and hit the Verify button.
- Once account has been verified and click/tap on View Balance and Pay.
- You will be redirected to payment summary page that contains date and amount due for payment.
- Click/tap on Pay.
- You will then be shown payment subscription page that contains information about the account owner.
At this point you will have over five (5) payment platforms to choose from.
i.) Renew Dstv Using Global Pay.
Follow the above guide to the step where you need to select payment option.
- Select global pay.
- Enter your payment details which include first & last name, e-mail address, phone number, customer & smartcard Number.
- Click/Tap on globalpay.com to complete payment.
- Doing this will redirect you to globalpay website.
- Select your card type, enter the card details and click on Pay.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be taken back to your eazy self service account page.
ii.) Recharge Dstv with eTranzact.
- Select eTranzact Payment >> BankIT >> enter bank account number >> select the bank.
- Submit the details of the 6-digit passcode generated.
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number associated with the bank account used to receive an OTP (One Time Password).
- Type the OTP into the space provided and hit Pay.
- You will then receive a successful payment response.
iii.) Pay for Dstv with Pay-U.
Select Pay-U as your preferred method of payment.
- Enter card details which include full name on card, card-holder’s number, card number, expiry date and CVV number.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete payment.
iv.) Recharge Dstv Using Paga e-Pay.
To pay for dstv using paga, follow the above steps to the point where you have to choose payment platform.
- Select paga e-payment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
v.) Renew Subscription with Zenith Bank Eazy Money Wallet.
Choose eazy money as your payment option.
- Input your mobile number and eazy money pin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete payment.
2.) How to Recharge Dstv Using Quickteller (Web & Mobile App).
It is worth mentioning that their web platform is preferred to their mobile app.
Numerous users have logged complaints about payment not going through and money not being refunded while using the mobile app.
So i will recommend you always use quickteller web payment option.
- Navigate to quickteller dstv payment page.
- Select the Bouquet or Package you want to pay for.
- Input your smartcard number, mobile number and email address. Then hit the Continue button.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page once you confirm your account details.
- Enter your debit or credit card details and click/tap on the pay button.
- You will be notified of successful payment.
3.) How to Renew Dstv Using Mobile & Internet Banking Platforms.
One of the many features of internet and mobile banking platform is bills payments.
One of the options under Pay bills on Nigerian banks internet banking platform and mobile apps is Cable Tv.
Under cable Tv, you have Dstv, GoTv, Startimes, Tstv and Kwese.
- Log in or sign in to your mobile app or internet banking profile.
- Click/Tap on Pay Bills or Bills Payment.
- Select Cable Tv from available options.
- Tap/Click on DsTv.
- Select the dstv package or bouquet you want to pay for.
- Enter your authentication PIN.
- You will be notified of successful transaction.
Supported banks include;
- First Bank.
- Zenith Bank.
- Access Bank.
- Union Bank.
- Unity Bank.
- Mainstream Bank.
- Keystone Bank.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Sterling Bank.
- Fidelity Bank.
- Entreprise Bank.
You can also pay with most of these banks mobile wallet and mobile banking ussd code.
Other Payment Method.
Other methods of dstv payment include.
- Konga Pay.
- Baxi Box.
- Nearest ATM.
If you have issues while trying to make payment or after payment, you can always get in touch with dstv customer care.
How to Activate DsTv After Payment.
To activate your subscription after payment, send “RA Smart Card Number” to 30333.
For example if your smartcard number is 0123456789, text “RA 0123456789” to 30333.
How to Check your Subscription Due Date & Account Balance (Online, SMS & Mobile App).
You can easily check when your subscription will expire as well as your account balance using text message, dstv eazy service online and dstv mobile app.
- With Mobile App: Dstv mobile app homepage contains the due date and account balance.
- Using SMS: Text “DD Smartcard number” to 30333.
- Online Method: Sign in to self service page >> Account >> You should see your account balance and current subscription expiry date.
There you have it guys on different methods of payment for dstv, know expiry date & account balance and activate dstv subscription after payment November 2018. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons.