You can contact United Bank of Africa both online and offline in Nigeria. They have couple more means of contact than other banks in Nigeria. Uba customer care can be reached on phone, website (Live chat), email address and social media.
All these means of communication is available 24/7. Meaning you can get in touch even on weekends and public holidays. All you have to do is reach out to them and made your request, lodge your complaint, make your suggestion or enquiry.
Uba Customer Care Phone Number.
To speak with a customer service agent, do so with any of these phone numbers.
- 234700 2255 822.
- 234 1 6319822.
- +234 1 280 8822.
Uba Video & Live Chat.
If you are connected to the internet, i will recommend live chat. It is the fastest and one of the most reliable means of getting issues resolved.
Also Read: Zenith Bank Customer Care.
Uba has even made a better option available, you can video chat with them which will make it look like you are talking to a customer care agent in a banking hall.
Since they can be able to confirm your identity, this option makes it possible for you to do a lot of things without visiting any of their branches.
- Visit https://livechat.ubagroup.com/ to get started.
- Type in your name, email, phone number and click on the submit button.
- You will be assigned an agent in less than a minute.
- You need to visit UBA Nigeria official website @ https://www.ubagroup.com/countries/ng/.
- There is a chat link at the bottom left corner of the page that says video chat with us.
- Click on this link and enter your name, phone number, email and click the Continue button.
- In less than a minute, you will be able to video chat with a UBA assistance agent.
Also Read: Uba Transfer Code.
Uba Email Address, Social Media Accounts & Faqs.
If you like, you can reach UBA via email or through their social media accounts.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
That’s all on uba customer care. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.