Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
Thierry Henry is a phenomenal striker who enjoyed a fruitful playing career which saw him conquered England with Arsenal, Europe with Barcelona and the world with France winning the World Cup and Euros.
You can’t do a roll-call of strikers who terrorized Europe with goals while active and not include the Frenchman, for the kind of impact and career he had on the beautiful game at the grandest of stages.
The professional football coach cum pundit is regarded as one of the most deadly centre-forward in world football, having achieved a lot during his playing career with Arsenal, Barcelona and France.
Thierry Henry Facts & Wiki
Name: Thierry Henry
Birth Place: Les Ulis, France
Father’s Name: Antoine Henry
Mother’s Name: Maryse Henry
Age: 45 years
Height: 6ft 2inch
Children: Tea, Tristan, Tatiana
Date of Birth: August 17th, 1977
Net-worth: $130 million
Social Media: Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
Thierry Henry Net-worth
‘Igwe’ like Nigerian Arsenal’s fans will call him has a net-worth estimated to be $130 million.
His playing ability ensured that he became one of the highest earners in the Premier League, while his off-field appeal and popularity allowed him to front numerous advertisment and endorsement deals in Europe.
The professional football coach cum pundit was reported to be the ninth most commercially valuable footballer in the world while active, as such you expect him to worth a eye-watering sum.
His status as one of the most marketable stars in world football during his playing career meant that he earned a significant sum while active, which he invested to draw in more sum after he hung up his boot.
Thierry Henry Family & Wife
The former Monaco manager was born and raised in France to Antoine and Maryse Henry who are both from Guadeloupe and Martinique.
Henry is presently married to Bosnian actress and model Andrea Rajacic, before he got married to the model the Frenchman he’s reported to had married an English model Nicole Claire in 2003 before the couples got divorced in 2008 paying her £8 million after their divorce.
Henry and Nicole Claire gave birth to a child named Tea Henry, while Andrea Rajacic who is the current wife of the former Arsenal legend gave birth to two children named Tristan and Tatiana Henry.
Thierry Henry Club & National Team Journey
Henry enjoyed a successful career both with the French national team and Arsenal, winning the FIFA World Cup in 1998 and a runner-up finish in 2006 with France.
The UEFA European Championship triumph in 2000 is also one of the international trophies he won for Les Bleus while actively playing and the FIFA Confederations Cup in 2003 where he was named Man of the Match by FIFA’s Technical Study Group in three of France’s five matches.
While playing Thierry Henry played for five different clubs which includes Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona and New York Red Bulls in the Major League Soccer (MLS)
His spell at Arsenal and Barcelona was a successful one which saw him won the Premier League titles with the Gunners and Champions League title among other trophies with the Blaugrana.
Thierry Henry Honors & Achievements
- At Monaco he won the Division 1 title in 1996-97
- At Arsenal he won the Premier League title twice in 2001-02 and 2003-04 and FA Cup in 2001-02, 2002-03
- At Barcelona he won the Spanish LaLiga titles twice in 2008-09 and 2009-10, Copa del Rey in 2008-09, Supercopa de Espana 2009, UEFA Champions League 2008-09, UEFA Super Cup 2009 and FIFA Club World Cup 2009.
- At New York Red Bulls he won the Supporter’s Shield in 2013.
- For the French national team he won the World Cup in 1998, UEFA European Championship in 2000 and FIFA Confederations Cup in 2003.
- Henry’s individual honours include order of the Knight of the Legion of Honour 1998, Premier League Hall of Famer 2021.
- Ballon d’Or runner-up 2003, third place finish 2006, FIFA World Player of the Year Silver award 2003, 2004 and European Golden Shoe 2003-04 and 2004-05.
- Onze d’Or 2003, 2006, FIFA World Cup All-Star Team 2006, FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Ball 2003, FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Show 2003 and UNFP Division 1 Young Player of the Year 1996-97.
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year 2002-03, 2003-04, PFA Team of the Year 2000-01, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05 and 2005-06.
- FWA Footballer of the Year 2002-03, 2003-04 and 2005-06, Premier League Player of the Season 2003-04, 2005-06, Premier League Golden Boot Winner 2001-02, 2003-04, 2004-05 and 2005-06.
- Premier League Player of Month four times, Arsenal Player of the Season 2000, 2003, 2004 and 2005 and BBC Goals of the Season 2002-03.
Thierry Henry Socal Media
Henry is known to be very active on social media, particularly through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
The Frenchman isn’t just active on social media he uses it to promote some of his work as a pundit and analyst, posting some of his interviews on the television set with Sky Sports and CBS Sports during Premier League and UEFA Champions League games.
Henry is believed to have close to 8million followers on Facebook, while his Twitter followers is around 2million and Instagram with 10.6k followers.
This article was updated 8 months ago