Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specs, Features, Review and Price in Nigeria/China/India.
Xiaomi also known as the Apple of China is on the loose again with the release of Xiaomi Redmi note 4. A low priced smart phone with a flagship/premium specs and capabilities.
Xiaomi earlier this year at the mobile world congress (MWC) in Barcelona released its 2016 flagship (Mi 5) and has since then launched series of awesome product which includes the Mi Notebook Air, Mi VR headset, Mi Max, MIUI 8 ( China & Global Beta and Stable) etc.
They announced Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 earlier yesterday in China with amazing specs. Redmi Note 4 is coming as a successor to Redmi Note 2/3/3 pro which were released this time last year and earlier this year.
Things that makes Xiaomi products unique are:
- Their cheap price offer for a premium device.
- Their custom Android Firmware (MIUI ROM).
- Constant update.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specs and Price in India/China.
Generally, Redmi Note 4 looks very much similar to its predecessors in body design, but lot have been integrated on that design. Like the finger print sensor below it rear camera as seen in redmi note 3 & pro, the capacitive buttons are still there, Xiaomi redmi note 4 features full metal body which was also first seen on the redmi note 3 pro. We will do a full comparison review between the redmi series phones.
The new Note 4 on the Xiaomi redmi line of smartphones is a 5.5-inch Full HD display phone with 1080 x 1920 pixel screen resolution. It features a full metal unibody design with 2.5D curved glass as seen in redmi pro and CNC chamfered edges. Just below its rear camera is a finger print scanner that supports Ali Pay and Mi Pay.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on the latest MIUI 8 rom based on Android 6.0 marshmallow, but with some features of Android 7.0 Nougat and even much more.
The new redmi Note is powered by a powerful 64 bits Helio X20 10-core with A72 architecture processor of Mediatek (MTK) chipset with clocked speed up to 2.1GHz. The MTK processor is supported by a Mali T880 MP4 700MHz GPU.
Just like most phones on the redmi series, its new Note 4 comes in two variant. A lower version with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and a 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM version. They both use external SD card that supports up to 128GB.
On the rear side of the new Xiaomi device is a 13MP camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), dual Led flash and f/2.0 aperture for taking clear and clean images even in the dark.
The front facing camera is 5MP. It supports 4G+ (LTE Cat 6) network and VoLTE, packed with 4100mAh battery and it is available in silver, gold and dark grey.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S.
Full Specs Highlight of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Price in Nigeria.
Design & Display
- Design: Full metal body, 2.5D curved glass and CNC-chamfered edges.
- Dimension: 151 x 76 x 8.35 mm.
- Screen size: 5.5 inch FHD.
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels SoC.
- Screen Density: 401 ppi.
- Weight: 175 gram.
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100.
- 4G: Yes, 4G+ (LTE Cat 6) network and VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano and Micro SIM), Dual standby.
- Android version: MIUI 8 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz 64 bits Deca-core.
- Processor Type: Mediatek Helio X20.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T880 MP4.
- Main Camera: 13MP f/2.0 with PDAF and dual Led flash.
- Video Recording: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 5MP.
- RAM: 2GB/3GB.
- Internal Storage Memory: 16GB/64GB.
- Sd Card: Up to 128GB. Uses Sim 2 slot.
- Size: 4100 mAh Li-Po.
- Feature: Non Removable, quick charge.
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass.
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- USB: microUSB v2.0, OTG.
- GPS: A-GPS, Glonass.
- Wi-Fi: WI Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Support 4G+ and VoLTE.
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Video Support: MP4, MPEG4, H.263, H.264.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Silver, Dark Grey, Gold.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nigeria, China and India.
16GB priced at CNY 899 ($135). N48,600 Naira.
64GB priced at CNY 1199 ($180). About N64,800 with current $ to # exchange rate.
There you have it on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specs, features, review and price in Nigeria, China and India. It will be available for purchase before the end of August 2016.