Airtel is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Nigeria and inside this article are the contact details of airtel customer care contact details.
You can contact them online via email address, website (live chat) and social media accounts (facebook and twitter).
Also, you can reach them offline by speaking to airtel customer agents via their customer service phone numbers/lines and visiting their nearest office.
Also Read: Airtel Data Plans
Their agents are available 24 hours everyday except live chat which is only available between the hours of 8AM – 8PM everyday.
Customer Care Phone Numbers: How to Speak with Airtel Customer Care
Contact airtel customer centre on any of these numbers for enquiries, complaints and requests.
Prepaid Call Center.
- Calling with Airtel Number: 111, 121.
- Callers from Other Networks: 08021500121.
Postpaid Call Center.
- Calling with Airtel Number: 131.
- Callers from Other Networks: 08011500131.
You will be charged if you call customer service will a non-airtel number.
Airtel Care Email Address
You can also send an email to airtel Nigeria via the following contact email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airtel Nigeria Social Media Accounts (Facebook & Twitter)
This is one of the fastest means of contacting most companies in Nigeria. The response time is lesser compare to other channels of communications.
- Facebook Page (Airtel Nigeria): https://www.facebook.com/airtelng/
- Airtel Nigeria Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/airtelnigeria?lang=en
Official Website & Live Chat of Airtel Nigeria
If you have access to the internet, you can browse through their website for more information about their products and services.
Also you can chat with them live on their website from 8am – 8pm.
- Airtel Nigeria Website: http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/Nigeria/
- Live Chat Page: Visit the above website >> Scroll down and click on Airtel Chat.
Also Read: Airtel Tariff Plans
There you have it on airtel customer care contact details. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.