Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
If you are an MTN subscriber and you are currently on the Pulse tariff plan, you may be wondering how to check your Pulse Point balance.
Pulse Points are a rewards system offered by MTN where you earn points for every recharge you make on the Pulse tariff plan.
These points can be redeemed for various rewards such as airtime, data bundles, and even discounts on selected products.
How to Check Pulse Point Balance
How can I check my pulse point balance? I will show you code to check Pulse point balance. To check how much Pulse Point you have, simply follow these steps:
- Grab your MTN mobile phone.
- Dial *406*7*1# on your phone’s keypad.
- Press the call button.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will receive an SMS from MTN containing your current Pulse Point balance.
That’s how to check Pulse point. It’s as simple as that! By following these easy steps, you can quickly check your Pulse Point balance and stay updated on how many points you have accumulated. Remember, the more points you earn, the more rewards you can enjoy.
How to Use MTN Pulse Point Balance
Wondering how can I use my pulse point balance. See the steps below:
Step-by-Step Guide to Converting MTN Points to Airtime
How do I use my pulse point balance? If you are an MTN customer, you can easily convert your pulse point balance to airtime by following these simple steps:
- Dial *406# on your mobile phone. This will take you to the MTN Pulse Point Conversion menu.
- On the menu, select the option to convert your pulse points to airtime.
- You will then be prompted to enter the amount of airtime you wish to convert. You can convert any amount as long as it is within your available pulse point balance.
- After entering the desired amount, press the confirm button to initiate the conversion process.
- MTN will deduct the corresponding pulse points from your balance and credit your mobile phone with the equivalent airtime amount.
It’s important to note that the conversion rate may vary depending on your pulse point balance and the current conversion rates set by MTN.
Make sure to check the conversion rate before proceeding with the conversion process.
Once the conversion is complete, you can start using your airtime for calls, text messages, data, and other services offered by MTN.
This article was updated 2 months ago