How To Deposit On Sportybet With USSD Code or ATM
After registration on Sportybet the next point of call is how to deposit money into your account right?
Therefore, as a bettor or punter ever wondered how to fund your account with USSD Code or ATM?
Sportybet Nigeria is one of the best online sports betting companies that puts the interest of its customers at heart, making sure they provide them with the right platforms to fund their accounts via banks, telecoms, USSD code, and fintech.
With Sportybet you can have your account funded in no time with zero charges everywhere you go.
However, the zero charges depend on the payment gateways used by punters to fund their accounts.
How To Deposit Using Sportybet USSD Code
As a punter, you have a large number of options to deposit money into your Sportybet account.
And the deposit options include using a bank account, paying using an ATM card, and depositing using a USSD Code or a bank teller.
First of all, to use the USSD Code to fund your Sportybet account your mobile number has to be linked to your account to make a successful deposit.
To use the USSD Code dial *723*04347201*deposit-amount#. This USSD Code works for UBA, Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, and GTBank.
After that enter your mobile number to register with Sportybet.
Select the desired method of payment and input your account number pin in the dialogue box and send.
If that is done a message confirming your successful deposit will be sent to you.
How To Deposit Using A Bank Account
Funding your Sportybet account using a bank account is quite easy and very smooth to navigate also.
* Log into your account using the Sportybet website or the App and click ‘My Account’ icon.
* Click on deposit and select your bank. You can click on other bank option once you noticed yours is not listed among the first set of banks.
* Fill in the amount you wish to deposit and click top up.
* Supply your Debit card or ATM card details.
* A one-time password will be sent to your bank mobile number. Once seen enter it on your phone.
* You will receive a message notifying you of a successful transaction.
Note that the minimum deposit amount per transaction is 100.00 Naira and the maximum deposit per transaction is ₦9,999,999.
However, there is no limit to the number of deposit transactions.
How To Deposit Using A Bank Card
* To fund your Sportybet account using a bank card. Log into your Sportybet account to get started using the company’s official website www.sportybet.com/ng.
* Go to the ‘My Account’, and click on Deposit.
* Click on card.
* Provide your debit card number, expiration date, CVV, and the amount you wish to deposit. The CVV is a 3-digit code on the back of your card.
* Click on top-up.
* Provide a Pin, Bank token or OTP sent to your mobile phone.
* After following all of the steps successfully, your Sportybet account will be funded with a confirmation message.
Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
Rihanna shocks as man come to her house to propose to her
On Thursday, March 23, a man arrived at Rihanna’s home to propose to her before the intervention of the Police....
“I am old enough to be pregnant” Bella fires back at critiquers
Bella Okagbue, a reality personality, has spoken out in response to allegations that she and her partner Sheggz are expecting...
DonJazzy hit the gym after Tiwa Savage praises his look
Marvin Records boss, Don Jazzy has gone back to the gym few days after Tiwa Savage described him as a...
Shocking! As Broda Shaggi Discloses the Amount He Makes per Month on Skit Making
Well-known Nigerian skit maker, Broda Shaggi has revealed in an interview an estimated figure of what he makes per month...
Joy Overflow As Mawuli Gavor and Partner expect first child
Mawuli Gavor, a Ghanaian actor and his Indian-Austrian Partner, Remya Gavor are expecting their first child. The actor shared the...
DJ Graeme Park losses son to cancer
DJ Graeme Park has stated that Oliver, his 18-year-old son, tragically passed away just one year after battling with cancer...
“I love it when I expose my skin”-Blue Aiva
Tebatso Mokoana, a.k.a. Blue Aiva, one of the Big Brother Titans’ ex housemates, has revealed why she enjoys exposing her...