This can happen to anybody, especially those that makes most of their transactions online, which means it has been long you use your GTB card on ATM. If you have registered for Gtbank online banking, then you are covered. Ability to retrieve your Gtbank atm card Pin with ease is one of the numerous advantages of activate internet banking on your GTB account.
This is not the only method though, you can also retrieve lost PIN by calling gtbank customer care number.
How to Retrieve Your Forgotten ATM Card PIN
If you are yet to register for gtbank online banking, i recommend you do so now by reading our previous article on gtbank online banking and how to apply for gtbank online banking. The process is the slightly different if you are signing in from a browser and using Gtbank mobile banking app.
- Navigate to gtbank online banking login page (https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx) or launch Gtbank mobile app already installed on your phone.
- Sign in to internet banking using your gtbank login details (User ID and password).
- Click on Cards or tap on Cards & Cheques if you are using mobile app.
- Click on Pin Retrieval or tap on Card PIN retrieval for mobile banking app.
- For web, select your card, enter card expiry date, answer your security question and enter transaction code generated from token and click on Submit.
- For Gtbank mobile app, enter the token code sent to the phone number registered to your bank account and tap on Retrieval. If you do not receive the OTP code, dial *737*7# and input the last 6 digit of your ATM card to get it.
- Your Gtbank atm card pin will be displayed in a pop up message alert.
That’s it on how you can get your gtbank naira, dollar mastercard or visa card pin via internet banking platform. Remember you can also call customer care to get it back if you haven’t apply for gtbank online banking yet.
Were you able to retrieve your Gtbank atm card PIN with this method? Do you prefer it to calling customer care agent? let’s know via the comment below and kindly educate people by sharing this article. Stay tuned for ways to retrieve your gtbank internet banking login details and customer care details/contacts.