Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
Do you know how to play baba Ijebu online? How can I play the Baba Ijebu lotto online on my phone? How can I play Baba Ijebu on my MTN line? How can I play Baba Ijebu online? How do you play Baba Ijebu and win? How can I check my Baba Ijebu result with MTN SIM? How can I play the Nigeria lottery with MTN mobile money? How do I cash out on Baba Ijebu? Which number can I play to win Baba Ijebu? Who is the owner of Baba Ijebu? How old is Baba Ijebu now? How do I become a Baba Ijebu agent? How are the lottery numbers calculated? How can I open Baba Ijebu account? How to open Baba Ijebu account?
Baba Ijebu History
Baba Ijebu, a lottery and gaming company that began operations in Nigeria in 2001, is one of the oldest and most recognizable names in the country’s gaming industry.
Founded by its current CEO Sir Kensington Adebukunola Adebutu, Baba Ijebu offers more than 20 different lotto games like Diamond, People, Bingo, MSP, Metro, International, Gold and many more.
In addition to lotto services, customers also have the option of playing various types of betting games.
Baba Ijebu Login
Welcome to the Baba Ijebu Login page. Here, you can access your account and manage your lottery activities with ease. Whether you are a regular player or a new customer, the login page provides a secure and convenient way to access your account. Simply enter your username and password to log in.
Once logged in, you will have access to a range of features and options. You can check your account balance, view your transaction history, and even purchase lottery tickets online. Their user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate through the different sections of your account.
If you are new to Baba Ijebu, you can create an account by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button on the login page. Fill in the required information, including your name, email address, and contact details. Once your account is created, you can log in using the credentials you provided during the registration process.
At Baba Ijebu, they prioritize the security of your personal information and transactions. Their login page is encrypted to ensure that your data remains safe and protected. They also implement strict privacy measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access.
How To Play Baba Ijebu Online
You can create a babaijebu.ng account, simply click on the “Register” button at the top right-hand corner of the website. Fill in your accurate personal details and other information displayed on the new user registration form which includes a username and password to identify you.
For added security for Baba Ijebu lotto online, Babaijebu.ng operates a tri wallet system. A punter can operate with three wallets: One funded via cash (Cash Wallet), the other via your debit card (Card Wallet) and the other via BankIT
Cash Wallets: These are funded by direct deposits into a bank account (see deposits section to learn how to make cash deposits) and withdrawals from this wallet can be processed via any account specified by the punter.
Card Wallets: This one is funded via debit cards (see deposits section to learn how to make card deposits) and withdrawals from this wallet are only paid into the card used by the punter to deposit funds initially.
BankIT Wallets: The funding of this type is via direct transfer from the punter’s internet banking platform (see deposits section to learn how to make card deposits) and withdrawals from this wallet are paid into the account used by the punter to deposit funds initially.
As for the possibility of changing the Username, unfortunately, you cannot change your username after the registration process.
And as for changing your password or if you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset it by following the below steps: Go to babaijebu.ng, click on Login, select “I’ve forgotten my password” link, and you will then be asked to enter your username. Once entered click the “Change Password” link. An email will be sent to the email address on the account containing steps to reset your password.
Alternatively, if you know your current password and just wish to change it, then please login to the site and navigate to the Settings section where you will see the option to “Change Password”. Simply click the link and follow the steps shown.
Babaijebubet allows you to bet on your phone Smartphone using the URL babaijebu.ng.
Note that a confirmed bet cannot be cancelled for any reason, and the maximum number to play online is 10 numbers.
How Can I Play Baba Ijebu Online
There are lots of ways to play Baba Ijebu lotto online but their most popular is also their most simple and is called a NAP2 ticket
1: Choose a draw to play in (all draws are the same format, just at different times)
2: Select 2 numbers between 1-90
3: Set how much to pay for your ticket (min. ₦50 and max. ₦50,000)
ALL NAP GAMES
As well as NAP2, there are other NAP tickets that follow the same structure. A customer selects their numbers and sets how much they will pay (min. ₦50 & max. ₦50,000). They win if their numbers are drawn out.
Below is a breakdown of the types and what can be won:
NAP2 (Ticket Name): Just select 2 From 90 and what can be won is 240x Purchase Amount
NAP3 (Ticket Name): select 3 From 90 and what can be won is 2,100x Purchase Amount
NAP4 (Ticket Name): select 4 From 90 and what can be won is 6,000x Purchase Amount
NAP5 (Ticket Name): select 5 From 90 and what can be won is 44,000 x Purchase Amount
How To Fund Baba Ijebu Account
Deposit via GT Collection
From your GT Banking App
Select Other Payments
Then from Categories Select More Payments (Select Sports and Gaming)
From Merchants Select BIA STELLAR SOLUTIONSANDCONCEP LTD
From Product Select Baba Ijebu
Reference ID: This will be your username
Amount: Amount you want to credit.
How to fund Baba Ijebu Account with Quickteller payment method
- Visit https://www.quickteller.com/babaijebu
- Enter your unique babaijebu User ID (This can be found on the deposit page next to the Quickteller option).
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit in your Babaijebu account.
- Quickteller will then retrieve your user details and display them for verification.
- Verify payment details and click on PAY.
- A receipt will be displayed.
You will also receive an email notification to the email address provided in step 2 and the email address on your babaijebu account.
Interswitch / Quickteller ATM Transfer
- Visit any Quickteller/Interswitch enabled ATM
- Insert your card and enter your pin.
- Select “Pay Bills” or “Quickteller” depending on the ATM.
- Select your account type.
- You will be directed to choose a payment option – select either “Pay Merchant” or “Others” depending on the ATM.
- You will then be prompted for a Merchant Code, 04379901 for BabaIjebu.
- Input your Customer Reference number, which is your Babaijebu User ID which can be found on the deposit page once you have logged in.
- Input the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Input your phone number and select “Proceed”.
- You will then receive confirmation that the payment has been completed successfully.
To round off this segment, note that there are no fees when depositing but service charges apply when making a transfer from your bank.
If your cash deposit fund is not reflected in your cash wallet, send a proof of payment quoting your username to [email protected], once payment is confirmed your wallet will be credited immediately.
How To Place Deposit Limit On My Account?
Login to your account, click on settings and select account exclusion on the left side of your screen and set your deposit limit.
How To Withdraw From Baba Ijebu
Withdraw From Wallet
To withdraw from your Wallet, follow the instructions below
- Click on the Wallet
- From the drop menu on the Wallet, click on Withdraw
- The withdrawal form comes up as shown below
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw
- Fill in the account name as specified on the account you wish to withdraw to
- Type in your account number (please ensure this is accurate)
- Select your bank from the list of banks in the dropdown
- Click the withdraw button
Kindly note that withdrawals are processed at specified intervals and may not be instant.
You cannot withdraw more than your current Wallet balance
Account Name must match the same as your Bank Account in the destination bank.
Also, the Account Number for mobile money can’t be paid into.
Note that withdrawals from your wallet are done via a bank transfer to the bank account specified by you on our menu. All Withdrawals are Instant and can’t be stopped once processed. There are no fees when withdrawing from the Baba Ijebu lottery online.
To know if you have won, the winning amount will be credited to the wallet you made a deposit into.
For Lotto, the maximum amount to cash out is unlimited while for sports the maximum amount is N1,000,000.
How To Check Baba Ijebu Lotto Online Bet Results
- Punters can easily check their bet results for recent bets by
- Click on the “Lottery Bet” tab on the drop-down by the amount in your account for the status of your Lottery bets.
- Click on “Bet History” tab on the drop-down by the amount in your account for Sports Bets.
- For Older Transactions, click on “Transactions” to view all transactions and they can be filtered by date
Code To Check Premier Lotto Result On MTN
What is the code to check lotto result on MTN? Are you an MTN user and want to check the Baba Ijebu results? If so, here are the steps needed:
- First, dial *755# to access Baba Ijebu Mobile Gaming Service.
- After that, you’ll need to go through the age verification process and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then select between NAP2 or PERM2 of their two popular games.
- Finally, your result will pop up on your phone screen!
How To Download Baba Ijebu App
Installing the Baba Ijebu app on Android 8.0 and earlier is quite simple and straightforward.
- Download and Open Babaijebu App
- If a security message pops up, don’t cancel, Press settings
- Enable allow unknown sources and Press Okay
That’s all! The Baba Ijebu online app should be on your phone now.
This article was updated 1 week ago