Like it is for most Nigerian banks, stanbic ibtc ussd code functions primarily as stanbic ibtc transfer code. However, it can also be use to recharge credit, check account balance, open an account (new customer) etc.
Over the past half decade, Nigerian banking system has been revolutionized with mobile banking platform. Not just with mobile apps but also mobile ussd code.
Emergence of this platform has made performing financial transactions easier, faster and secure (with mobile app).
Among the beauty of stanbic mobile banking code is its availability 24 hours of everyday including weekends and public holidays.
Also, it works on any mobile phone so far it can make and receive calls which is the main function of every phone.
Features of Stanbic USSD Code
This code works with the phone number registered to your stanbic bank account (alertz number). It works with only Naira denominated account.
Below are the features and benefits of stanbic ibtc mobile code in 2021.
- Airtime Recharge.
- Money Transfer.
- Check Account Balance.
- Request Statements of Account.
- Bills Payment.
- Transaction History.
- Change & Reset PIN.
- Link Debit Card to Wallet.
You will need to first register and create a transaction PIN to get started with stanbic mobile banking code using the steps below:
- Dial *909#
- Enter the last 4 digit of your debit card
- Create an authentication PIN
Stanbic IBTC Money Transfer Code
- Dial *909*11*Amount*Account Number#. For transfer to other stanbic ibtc account.
- *909*22*Amount*Account Number#. To transfer to other Nigerian banks account.
One of the main features of this code is to transfer money from your account to other stanbic ibtc customers account or to another Nigerian banks.
There are two ways to do this, you can use a direct code with low network charges or an indirect code.
For example if you are sending 5000 Naira to account number 0123456789, dial *909*5000*0123456789# then authenticate with your PIN.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below in case the direct code didn’t work.
- Dial *909#.
- Enter 1 for My Bank.
- Input 4 for Transfer.
- Enter Amount.
- Select beneficiary’s bank >> Account Number >> Confirm Details >> PIN.
You will receive sms notification for successful or failed transaction.
Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
This code also allows you to recharge your alertz numbers (self) and other numbers (third party).
- Dial *909*Amount#. For self recharge
- *909*Amount*phone number#. To recharge other numbers (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile).
- Complete airtime recharge using your transaction PIN.
Stanbic Account Balance Code
Dial *909# >> 2 for Balance Inquiry. Or dial *909*1*1#
Stanbic IBTC Code Charges & Daily Limit
- Daily Transfer Limit: 100,000 Naira.
- Recharge Limit (Daily): 200 – 5000 Naira.
- Transfer Charges: 10, 20, 50 Naira charges to other banks.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 2-5 Naira.
There you have it on stanbic ibtc ussd code. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.