Internet banking is a platform that allows a financial institution (banks in this case) customers to perform financial transactions online via the institution’s website. You can register and get the login details of Uba internet banking in less than 30 minutes.
That’s how easy it is. There are few banks in Nigeria with similar online banking registration process. I wasn’t expecting uba and stanbic ibtc internet banking application to be this easy when the likes of gtbank and zenith will make you visit a branch to complete your registration process.
I mean considering their status in the banking sector, i expect them to champion this form of registration. Even as that, you can start and finish zenith and gtb internet banking process in a day. You might only be delayed by the linking of token to your account.
However, this is about uba banking online. So let’s talk about it and it alone.
Uba Internet Banking Registration & Getting Login (User ID & Password).
One of the ways a bank can make financial management easier for their customers which will in turn ease the load on the shoulder of their customer care agents is a fluid and feature rich internet banking platform or modern mobile banking app (like gtworld and the new access bank app).
These platforms give customer virtually full access to their funds on any internet enabled device meaning they won’t have to contact an agent to do this or that for them.
Uba online banking might not be as sophisticated as that of guaranty trust bank, but it has the major features expected of the platform. Which include buy airtime, money transfer, pay bills, fx transfer, pay for flights, cyber receipt etc.
Now if you have met the major requirements which includes an active uba account and an internet enabled device you can follow the steps below to apply for United Bank of Africa (UBA) internet banking.
- Visit uba online banking login page.
- Look for and click on Instant Self Registration at the right corner.
- Fill in your details such as account number, numbers on card, card expiry date etc and click on the continue button.
- Create, then confirm password & security questions. Make sure you use a combination you can easily remember.
- Your online banking dashboard will be shown to you.
Note that you might need to buy a token (a digital device that randomly generates special numbers needed to authenticate transactions) to increase transfer limit.
Alternatively, you can just walk into any branch of uba close to you for the registration process.
In both cases, your login details will sent to your email address. It is a PDF file passworded with the last 7 digit of your account number. And just in case you have more than one account number with uba, the email contains a clue of the account the file is passworded with.
Retrieving Forgotten Login Details.
Just in case you forgot your User ID or Password, you can easily retrieve them. You can also reset your password or personalize your Login ID anytime you want.
To Retrieve or Personalize User ID.
- Visit uba internet login page.
- Click on Forget User ID.
- Enter your email address.
- If it match any email address in their database, you will receive the User ID linked to it.
Once you retrieve your ID, login and navigate to Personal profile >> Update User ID to personalize it.
Reset/Retrieve Forgotten Password.
- Visit uba online banking login page.
- Click on Forget Password.
- Input UserID and give answer to your security question.
- You will then be able to create a new password.
That’s all on getting back your uba login details.
Fx Transfer with Internet Banking.
To perform transfer in foreign currencies (dollar, pounds, euro), follow the simple steps below.
- Login to your internet banking dashboard.
- Click on Transfers & Payments & Fx International Transfer at the left sidebar.
- Choose if you or the receiver’s (will be deducted from the amount you are sending) is to bear processing fee.
- You then need to choose between swift or draft transfer.
- Select which of your domiciliary account to transfer from or debit.
- Enter your account details as well as the beneficiary’s and his/her bank’s details.
- Clearly state the purpose of the transfer.
- Confirm all the above details and initiate the transfer.
- Enter your Token code to complete transfer.
You will be notified of successful or failed transfer. If failed, the notification will contain the reason.
Transaction charges is the same with their mobile app and ussd code. I.e transfer to another uba bank is free while to other banks attracts 52.5 Naira charges. Another thing to be noted is the 100 Naira charges for bills payment.
The image above contain the daily and per transaction limits of uba online banking.
There you have it on uba internet banking. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.