On Monday morning, a gas explosion occurred in the Agege area of Lagos State, resulting in injuries to four individuals, three of whom were female and one male.
The explosion was caused by a gas cylinder stored in a shop that had leaked and caught fire.
The LRT conducted an investigation into the incident, and the injured victims were transported to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital for treatment.
Photos of the aftermath of the explosion were also taken.
This article was updated 1 month ago