Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
Do you want to become an Airtel SIM registration agent as a side hustle? This post will show you how to succeed as an Airtel SIM card registration agent and be a boss of your own.
Airtel is one of the best network providers and is the second-largest mobile telecom operator in Nigeria. So if you choose to become their agent, your chances of making cool cash are high.
Let me show you how you too can become a registered Airtel smart agent in Nigeria.
How To Become Airtel SIM Registration Agent
Of course, you will need to apply to Airtel to become their SIM card registration agent. There is a step-by-step guide below that I have outlined to help:
- Visit any nearest Airtel office or even their head office
- Then dial 743 on your Airtel SIM card
- Download the application form
- Fill out the form which you have just downloaded and submit it to Airtel head office
- Airtel customer care will contact you when your application is reviewed
- If approved, you will be invited to training
- On completion of the training, your shop will be certified as an approved Airtel SIM Card Registration Center
- A tool kit containing everything needed for you to carry out a seamless SIM card registration business will be handed to you
- Airtel technical agent will install its SIM Registration app (KYC) on your phone.
- Airtel tool kit does not contain a scanner, you have to get this yourself
If by any chance you find the above process tedious, you can use your mobile phone and apply online.
- This is the online form, once you are on that page, you will need to enter your registered and valid telephone number and click confirm button.
- Please wait for a second to receive a passcode from Airtel to verify your phone number
- When your passcode gets to you, enter it correctly in the required place where it says “enter your passcode”.
- You will need to enter the passcode on the next screen to complete your registration
- Once you enter your telephone number and click on the submit button, you should receive a passcode via SMS
Let’s now see what the requirements are to become an Airtel SIM card registration agent in Nigeria.
Oh yes, you will have to meet the requirements Airtel Nigeria has set down if you wish to be a part of their team and join the thousands of others who are already earning over 50,000 Naira monthly salary or commission as approved agents.
In addition to SIM card registration, you can earn even more by selling their recharge card as well as other networks’ airtime, do the welcome back of Airtel SIM cards for existing customers who lost their SIM cards and want to retrieve them.
Below are the basic requirements to get approved as an Airtel SIM card registration agent:
- Valid identification document (nation ID card, voters card, international passport, driver’s license)
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must have a permanent shop
- Active Airtel SIM card
- Must know how to use a mobile device
- Have an active bank account
- Must know how to communicate with customers in a recommended way
- You must fully live in your location
- Startup capital to buy some devices like a scanner, generator, fan, advertising your business and lots more.
Airtel SIM card registration business doesn’t require you to ‘break the bank’, you can start small and grow as the business progresses.
How To Become Mtn Sim Registration Agent
Have you ever wondered how to become an MTN SIM card registration agent? It is quite simple and can be done online or offline.
To apply online, visit their website and fill out an application form with your business name, contact information, shop location, and other relevant details.
If applying offline, visit the nearest MTN head office in your state and request a registration form, making sure that all your details are accurate.
After submitting the form for review, wait for MTN customer service to contact you about whether you are qualified or not.
If qualified, they will then tell you what steps to take next. Or alternatively, you can also send your name, shop location, and registered phone number to [email protected] and wait for a response from their team.
Are you looking to become an approved MTN SIM card registration agent in your community and make some extra income?
Becoming an MTN SIM card registration agent is a great way to make money and still have time for other activities.
Before you can be registered as an agent, you must meet some basic requirements, such as having your own company name and owning a shop or office that can serve as the base of operations.
You also need to have a registered phone number on the MTN network.
Approved agents will also receive free training from MTN, along with tools necessary for carrying out their business, such as chairs, tables, banners, and systems for SIM registration.
To start the process, just send your name, shop location, email address, telephone number and other relevant details to [email protected].
Salary they earn
Are you looking to become an MTN SIM card registration agent and wondering how much you can make?
Well, agents of MTN who register SIM cards for people are able to earn both a service fee from those they help as well as receive a monthly salary from MTN itself.
The salary alone typically ranges from 150,000 to 200,000 Naira depending on the number of registrations they complete per month.
For example, if they register 120 or more SIM cards in one month, they can get an additional 30,000 Naira bonus.
So if you’re interested in becoming an MTN SIM card registration agent and making a steady potential income, start applying now.
How To Become Glo Sim Registration Agent
Are you looking to become a GLO SIM Registration Agent? If so, these simple steps will help you get started.
First, walk into any GLO World outlet and pick up the GLO SIM REG Agents Application form or agent application form.
Fill it out completely and make sure to include all supporting documents necessary.
The forms should be submitted to the head office for review and approval.
Upon approval, training will be provided on how to run a successful registration agency.
A tool kit containing everything needed for the job will then be issued, but please note that it doesn’t come with a scanner – this must be purchased separately.
Finally, the SIM Registration app is installed on your phone as part of the process.
How To Become 9mobile Sim Registration Agent
If you’re interested in becoming a 9mobile SIM registration agent, you’ll need to go through the same process as Airtel Nigeria.
You can start by expressing your interest online at the 9Mobile official website or at any of their customer service centers.
9Mobile offers partnerships to both men and women who are interested in selling the company’s products and services.
To get started, make sure to get in touch with the 9Mobile customer care center for guidance on how to begin your business relationship with them.
Training and visits will be provided to ensure that your shop is properly branded with necessary 9Mobile materials for easy identification.
In order to end this post, I will like to advise that you always go for the approved Airtel SIM card registration agent near you. Don’t just walk into any shop, locate the accredited agents in any State you may be residing in Nigeria. See a list of all Airtel Stores and offices in Nigeria.
This article was updated 3 months ago