Before i proceed to how to register, obtaining login details and benefits or features of stanbic ibtc internet banking, i will like to get you familiar with the term online banking.
Depending on the context in which it is been used, internet banking can be replaced with online, virtual and e-banking.
Online banking is an electronic method of payment that allows a bank customer to perform financial transaction through the bank’s website.
Registering for stanbic ibtc online banking and obtaining login details is easy. You can finish the whole registration process in less than 5 minutes.
Features of Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking
Below are the major benefits of stanbic bank internet banking. More features are expected to be added in the future.
- Inter & Intra local bank transfer.
- FX Transfer: International money transfer.
- Western Union: Receive payment directly to your account.
- Airtime Recharge: Self and third party.
- Bills Payment.
- Manage Beneficiaries.
- Statements of Account: View, Download, Print.
- Reset and Change Password.
- Manage Cheques: Request and Stop.
- Check Balance.
- Manage Accounts.
It has virtually the same features with stanbic ibtc mobile app.
You can access this platform on Laptop, Desktop, tablet and smartphones irrespective of its operating system.
How to Register & Activate Stanbic IBTC Online Banking 2019
If you already have their mobile banking app registered and running on your smartphone, you don’t need to register for internet banking again.
Just navigate to stanbic online banking login page and sign in using the same login details you use for the mobile app.
New users should follow the steps below to register.
- Navigate to stanbic internet banking login page (https://ibanking.stanbicibtcbank.com/).
- Click or Tap on the Register for Internet Banking Link.
- Enter your stanbic ibtc nuban account number.
- Agree to their terms & conditions.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select and answer 3 security questions of your choice. Then hit Next.
- The security answers will be needed to reset password in case forget it.
- Enter the 5-digit OTP code sent to your alertz number into the space provided.
- Hit the verify button.
- Create and confirm Password. Tap or click on the Complete button.
- You will see a success message saying your internet banking profile has been created and linked to your stanbic account.
- Finally, call 999 999 9999 to activate your account.
Login details (password and user ID) will be sent to your email address. Your account number is your username.
In case you forget your password, you can retrieve it by navigating to the login page, clicking on Have your forgotten your password? and follow the on-screen prompt.
You can also register for stanbic internet banking at any of their branches in Nigeria.
Also Read: Gtbank Internet Banking
That’s it on benefits, how to register and obtain login for stanbic ibtc internet banking. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons below.