Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
In a recent development, President Bola Tinubu has made significant changes to the governing board of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
Tinubu has appointed Chiedu Ebie as the new chairman, along with 16 other board members.
This decision has resulted in the termination of the appointment of Lauretta Onochie, who was previously appointed by former President Muhammadu Buhari.
Chiedu Ebie, an ally of former governor James Ibori and the former Secretary to the State Government (SSG) of Delta State, brings his experience and expertise to this new role.
It is important to stay informed and not misinformed about these developments.
Full List of New NDDC Board Members
- Chiedu Ebie – Chairman – Delta
- Samuel Ogbuku – Managing Director / CEO – Bayelsa
- Boma Iyaye – Executive Director (Finance and Admin) – Rivers
- Victor Antai – Executive Director (Projects) – Akwa-Ibom
- Ifedayo Abegunde – Executive Director (Corporate Services) – Ondo
- Dimaro Denyanbofa – State Representative – Bayelsa
- Abasi Ndikan Nkono – State Representative – Akwa Ibom
- Monday Igbuya – State Representative – Delta
- Tony Okocha – State Representative – Rivers
- Patrick Aisowieren – State Representative – Edo
- Kyrian Uchegbu – State Representative – Imo
- Victor Kolade Akinjo – State Representative – Ondo
- Dimgba Eruba – State Representative – Abia
- Asu Oku Okang – State Representative – Cross River
- Nick Wende – Zonal Representative – North Central
- Namdas Abdulrazak – Zonal Representative – North East
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir – Zonal Representative – North West
This article was updated 4 weeks ago