Father rejects corpse of son who committed suicide over school fees
Samuel Adegoke, a student at the Federal Polytechnic in Ilaro, Ogun State, tragically took his own life after losing his school fees and his roommate’s fees to online gambling.
Adegoke, an ND2 student of Electrical Electronic Engineering, reportedly drank a poisonous substance just before his first semester examination, which he was unable to register for due to his financial losses.
Despite being rushed to a hospital in Ilaro, he was pronounced dead shortly after being admitted.
Adegoke’s father, who had previously bailed him out of a similar situation, refused to take possession of his son’s body and asked the school to bury him instead.
The school paid for part of the burial expenses and also covered the fees of the other student whose money was lost to gambling to prevent another tragedy.
Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!