The Muslim new year, Al-Hijra, starts on Friday, July 29, at sunset.
Similar to Eid al-Adha, it’s a significant date in the Islamic lunar calendar and is a public holiday in Muslim countries including the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia and Tunisia.
Here are some new year wishes, messages and greetings you can send to friends and family.
Al-Hijra Wishes, Greetings & Messages
- “Kulla ‘Aamin wa antum bi khair,” which means “May every year find you in good health”
- Here’s wishing everyone a very blissful and peaceful Islamic Hijri New Year
- Here’s extending my warm greetings to you and your loved ones on the auspicious occasion of Hijri New Year.
- New Hijri Year greetings to you and your family
- On the auspicious day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace, and happiness! Happy Islamic New Year Wishes
- May all the praises and thanks be to Allah to whom belongs all that is in heavens and on the earth. Have a blessed Muharram
- Here’s hoping that New Year Day brings along with it a new ray of hope. May there be peace and goodness all around. Happy Islamic Hijri New Year.
- As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your
- May everyone’s life be filled with the light of Islam on the special day of the Islamic Hijri New Year.
- I pray for your success and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of the Islamic New Year, May all your dreams come true.
- Wishing Happy Islamic New Year to all. May this new year bring lots of peace, prosperity, and happiness to the world.
- We must remember that the real Hijrah today is to turn away from the evil which is forbidden from Allah and His Messenger.
- The network of Paradise is Islam, Sim is faith, the bonus is Ramadan, the reserve is prayer, and the helpline is Quran.
- In the New Year of Hijri, may Allah Ta’ala wash away all our sins and grant us the grace to worship more and more in the new year.
Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here