Here Is The Easy Money-Making Trick Everyone Is Talking About! Learn More Here!
This write-up explains how to send money to your family and friends using the Fidelity Bank transfer code.
This is a USSD Mobile banking code which has given every customer of the bank the veto power to make transactions in a simplified manner.
The mind-blowing aspect of the mobile banking code is the ability to withdraw cash without your debit card.
I know it sounds impossible to you, but relax your mind and read on. You will find out in detail how to do this.
With the USSD mobile banking code, you do not need to waste your time, energy and effort to stand in a long queue at the ATM stand to transfer money from Fidelity bank to another Fidelity bank account and from Fidelity bank to another commercial bank account in Nigeria.
Furthermore, it has saved you from embarrassment and insults encountered inside the banking hall by the customers or officials of the bank to make transfers.
As we deepen your mind by reading this report, you will surely understand and learn how to perform the services with the unique USSD mobile banking code.
Before we continue, we want to let you know that you can perform the service with any kind of mobile phone device. Whether it is an internet-enabled mobile phone device or not.
So, let’s take you by hand and guide you on how to activate the USSD mobile banking before giving a detailed explanation of how to use the service.
To get started with this form of mobile banking, you have to register first and to do that, you must have met the following requirements.
- Alert Number: The number registered to your bank account.
- Mobile Phone: Any device will do the job. So far it has a dialer.
- Nuban Account Number: You need your 10-digit account number.
- Mobile Code: Fidelity mobile banking USSD code.
If after meeting all the above requirements, you can then proceed to registration by following the simple steps below.
How to Register/Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
Below is how to activate the Fidelity bank USSD code:
- Dial *770# with your alert number.
- Reply with 1 for instant banking.
- Enter your 10-digit NUBAN account number.
- Create and confirm a 4-digit transaction PIN.
You should see a notification that you have successfully activated your number for fidelity instant banking.
Fidelity Bank to Other Banks Transfer Code
- To transfer money to other banks, dial *770*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- For example, to send #20,000 to the account number 2177374147, dial *770*2177374147*20000#
- Choose the bank name of the beneficiary
- Ensure that the beneficiary’s name on your screen corresponds to the one you have
- Kindly input your 4-digit PIN to authorize the transaction
Fidelity to Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer funds to Fidelity accounts, dial *770*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- For example, to send #40,000 to a colleague’s account number 5050113354, dial *7705050113354*40000#
- Select the bank name of the recipient
- Confirm the account name of the recipient on your mobile phone screen to know whether it corresponds to the one you have
- Kindly authorize the transfer by inputting your 4-digit PIN
The Benefits Of Using Fidelity Bank Instant Banking
There are a lot of benefits in using instant banking codes. Some of them are given below.
- The service is readily available 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Instant banking is meant for all the account holders of the bank
- It is functional with all the network providers (Mtn, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel)
- It’s easy, convenient and the fastest medium to send money
- Transactions with instant banking take approximately 10-30 seconds
- You don’t need to call the support line or visit the bank to activate your instant banking
- The unique USSD code is reliable and secure
- It gives you the ability to easily make your bill payments in the comfort of your house.
Other Uses of The Instant Banking Code
1.) Instant Cash Withdrawal without Your ATM: Let’s assume you mistakenly forgot your debit card a home and you want to make withdrawals, when you got to the ATM stand, you discovered the debit card is not in your pocket, you don’t have a need to be perturbed.
There is a unique alternative that your bank has designed for you with the help of an instant banking code. Just bring out your mobile phone device and dial *770*8*AMOUNT#. It is known as Dial4Cash. It is highly secure and seamless.
For example, let’s assume you want to withdraw #30,000, just dial *770*8*30000# for cashless withdrawal, then follow the on-screen instructions on your mobile phone. You will need to generate a One-Time Password (OTP). The PIN is different from your instant banking PIN.
Then, enter your instant banking PIN to get a Paycode directly from your Fidelity account to be able to withdraw cash. Now, when it’s your turn to withdraw from the ATM machine, enter the Paycode you generated, your ATM PIN and the amount you need. The ATM machine will automatically dispense your #30,000 cash. It is as simple as that.
2.) Bill payment: With Fidelity instant banking, you can take care of all your bills at home. Some of the bill payments you can make at home are GoTV, DStv, Startimes etc. From your mobile phone device, just dial *770*1088*7050618891*3500# to pay for a #3,500 GoTv max plan. The biller codes for some bill payments are given below.
3.) Change of PIN: Whenever you feel that your PIN is no longer secured or has been disclosed to a third party, you can easily change it without much stress. Just dial *770*00#, follow the on-screen instructions, and your PIN will be changed successfully.
Fidelity Code Limit & Transaction Charges
- Daily Transfer Limit: 100,000 Naira.
- Recharge Limit (Daily): 20,000 Naira.
- Cardless Withdrawal Limit: 200,000 Naira.
- Transfer Charges: 10, 20, and 50 Naira depending on how much you are transferring.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 2-5 Naira varies with different telecommunication networks.
Wrapping it Up
Now, we have been able to expose you to how to make use of the Fidelity bank transfer code effectively.
Have you been searching for how to transfer money to any Fidelity bank account using the USSD code?
Kindly implement the guidelines in this article and enjoy banking with them.
We believe you find the information useful. See USSD codes for all banks in Nigeria.
This article was updated 3 weeks ago