This write up explains how to send money to your family and friends using Fidelity Bank transfer code.
This is a USSD Mobile banking code which has given every customer of the bank the veto power to make transactions in a simplified manner.
The mind blowing aspect of the mobile banking code is the ability to withdraw cash without your debit card.
I know it sounds impossible to you, but relax your mind and read on. You will find out in details how to do this.
With the USSD mobile banking code, you do not need to waste your time, energy and effort to stand on a long queue at the ATM stand to transfer money from Fidelity bank to another Fidelity bank account and from Fidelity bank to other commercial bank accounts in Nigeria.
Furthermore, it has saved you from embarrassment and insults encountered inside the banking hall from the customers or officials of the bank to make transfer.
As we deepen your mind into reading this report, you will surely understand and learn how to perform the services with the unique USSD mobile banking code.
Before we continue, we want to let you know that you can perform the service with any kind of mobile phone device. Whether it is an internet enabled mobile phone device or not.
So, let’s take you by hand and guide you on how to activate for the USSD mobile banking before giving a detailed explanation on how to use the service.
To get started with this form of mobile banking, you have to register first and to do that, you must have met the following requirements.
- Alertz Number: The number registered to your bank account.
- Mobile Phone: Any device will do the job. So far it has a dialer.
- Nuban Account Number: You need your 10 digit account number.
- Mobile Code: Fidelity mobile banking ussd code.
If after meeting all the above requirements, you can then proceed to registration by following the simple steps below.
How to Register Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *770# with your alertz number.
- Reply with 1 for instant banking.
- Enter your 10-digit nuban account number.
- Create and confirm a 4-digit transaction PIN.
You should see notification that you have successfully activated your number for fidelity instant banking.
Fidelity Bank to Other Banks Transfer Code
- To transfer money to other banks, dial *770*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- Example, to send #20,000 to the account number 2177374147, dial *770*2177374147*20000#
- Choose the bank name of the beneficiary
- Ensure that the beneficiary name on your screen corresponds to the one you have
- Kindly input your 4 digit PIN to authorize the transaction
Fidelity to Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer fund to Fidelity accounts, dial *770*ACCOUNT NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- Example, to send #40,000 to a colleagues account number 5050113354, dial *7705050113354*40000#
- Select the bank name of the recipient
- Confirm the account name of the recipient on your mobile phone screen to know whether it corresponds to the one you have
- Kindly authorize the transfer by inputting your 4 digit PIN
The Benefits Of Using Fidelity Bank Instant Banking
There are a lot of benefits in using instant banking code. Some of them are given below.
- The service is readily available 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- Instant banking is meant for all the account holders of the bank
- It is functional with all the network providers (Mtn, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel)
- It’s Easy, convenient and the fastest medium to send money
- Transactions with instant banking takes approximately 10-30 seconds
- You don’t need to call support line or visit the bank to activate your instant banking
- The unique USSD code is reliable and secure
- It gives you ability to easily make your bill payments at the comfort of your house.
Other Uses of The Instant Banking Code
1.) Instant Cash Withdrawal without Your ATM: Let’s assume you mistakenly forgot your debit card a home and you want to make withdrawals, when you got to the ATM stand, you discovered the debit card is not in your pocket, you don’t need to perturbed.
There is a unique alternative which your bank has designed for you with the help of instant banking code. Just bring out your mobile phone device and dial *770*8*AMOUNT#. It is known as Dial4Cash. It is highly secure and seamless.
For example, let’s assume you want to withdraw #30,000, just dial *770*8*30000# for cashless withdrawal, then follow the on-screen instructions on your mobile phone. You will need to generate a one time (OTP). The PIN is different from your instant banking PIN.
Then, enter your instant banking PIN to get a Paycode directly from your Fidelity account to able withdraw cash. Now, when its ‘turn to withdraw from the ATM machine, enter the Paycode you generated, your ATM PIN and the amount you need. The ATM machine will automatically dispense your #30,000 cash. It is as simple as that.
2.) Bill payment: With Fidelity instant banking, you can take care of all your bills at home. Some of the bill payments you can make at home are GoTV, DsTV, Startimes etc. From your mobile phone device, just dial *770*1088*7050618891*3500# to pay for a #3,500 GoTv max plan. The biller codes for some bill payments is given below.
3.) Change of PIN: Whenever you feel that your PIN is no longer secured or it has been disclosed to a third party, you can easily change it without much stress. Just dial *770*00#, follow the on-screen instructions, your PIN will be changed successfully.
Fidelity Code Limit & Transaction Charges
- Daily Transfer Limit: 100,000 Naira.
- Recharge Limit (Daily): 20,000 Naira.
- Cardless Withdrawal Limit: 200,000 Naira.
- Transfer Charges: 10, 20, 50 Naira depending on how much you are transferring.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 2-5 Naira varies with different telecommunication networks.
Wrapping it Up
Now, we have been able to expose you on how to make use of Fidelity bank transfer code effectively.
Have you been searching for how to transfer money to any Fidelity bank account using the ussd code?
Kindly implement the guidelines in this article and enjoy banking with them.
We believe you find the information useful.
This article was most recently revised and updated on May 7, 2021