Gtbank Customer Care ~ How To Contact GTB Helpline Service in Nigeria via Live Chat, Email Address, Phone Numbers, Social Media Accounts & Website.
Guaranty trust bank is the best bank in Nigeria as far as excellent customer service and tech integration into banking system is concerned. I have been banking with them for the past 7 years and i couldn’t be more thrilled with their mode of operation. Here on Naij Naira, we have talked a lot about gtbank which include online or internet banking, mobile banking, exchange rates, 737 simple banking etc. Today i am glad to be talking about gtbank customer care contacts which include phone numbers, email addresses, Social Media accounts, website and how to live chat with GTB.
Gtbank Customer Service Contacts Details 2018.
Guaranty trust bank has made available series of ways to contact their customer care agents in case of any emergency, complaints and enquiries. With the Gt contact details i will be sharing in this article, you can easily contact them at the comfort of your home. Meaning you do not have to waste transport to any of their branches or your time queuing.
This action was taking to reduce the number of customers visiting banks just to resolve some minor problems. You can reach Gtbank Nigeria customer service online via any of their social media accounts which include Facebook & Twitter, via their official website and email address.
You can also reach them offline via any of the contact phone numbers i will be dropping below.
Also Read: Gtbank Internet Banking.
Gtbank Customer Care Number ~ Connect & Speak with an Agent.
One of the fastest way to reach gtb for enquiries and complaints is via gtbank customer care mobile phone number or service line. It is also the only way to contact them offline. You can contact gt connect, the guaranty contact center via the numbers below.
- Gt Connect: 08039003900.
- Gtb Connect: 0700482666328.
- Gtbank Connect: 08029002900.
- Gt Bank Connect: 234-1-4480000.
The above numbers are available 24hours in a day, 7 days in a week (24/7) even on weekends and public holidays.
To speak with an agent, call any of the above numbers and follow the instructions below.
- If you have login details (internet/mobile banking), press 1 and follow the voice prompt.
- But if you are a customer without login details, press 2 and then 0 to talk to gtb customer agent.
Gtbank Customer Service Email Addresses.
If you are contacting Gtbank via their enquiry and complaint email addresses, you should know it might take up to 10 hours sometimes 24 hours for them to reply you. It is not my preferred gtbank online customer care. Anyways, reach Gtbank via any of the email below.
- Email for Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email for Complaints: email@example.com.
Gtbank Website & Live Chat.
You can also contact guaranty trust bank via their online portal and chat with them live.
- Website: gtbank.com/.
- Customer Service Page: gtbank.com/help-centre.
You can do live chat with gtbank help agents at the bottom right corner of every pages of their website.
- Visit gtbank website.
- Click on the tab at the bottom-left corner of the page that says “We are online. Chat with us”.
- Enter your name or email address and phone number.
- Select the type of service you want them to help you with.
- Enter your enquiry, request, complaints or suggestion inside the message box.
- Hit the Start Chatting button.
An agent will attend to you in a matter of seconds or couple of minutes tops. Below are the service you can get help with via live chatting.
- Online banking enquiries.
- ATM card block request.
- Card transaction issues.
- Card PIN re-issue request.
- Statement of account request.
- Cheque book request.
- 737 Mobile Code.
- Enquiries for Non Resident Nigerian Services.
- Bill Payment.
- Funds Transfer.
- Dispense Error.
- Account balance enquiry.
- Dormant account reactivation.
- Account reactivation.
Gtbank Customer Care Social Media Accounts.
The best and fastest way to contact gtbank online is via their social media accounts. Facebook and Twitter to be precise.
- Facebook: facebook.com/gtbank.
- Twitter: twitter.com/gtbank_help.
Read Also: Gtbank Mobile App.
There you have it on how to contact gtbank customer care in Nigeria. Kindly share this article with your friends and family using the social sharing buttons below.