Are you looking for GTBank customer care WhatsApp number?
Guaranty trust bank is the best bank in Nigeria as far as excellent customer service and tech integration into the banking system is concerned.
I have been banking with them for the past 7 years and I couldn’t be more thrilled with their mode of operation.
Here on Naij Naira, we have talked a lot about gtbank, including online or internet banking, mobile banking, exchange rates, 737 simple banking, etc.
Today I am glad to be talking about gtbank customer care contacts which include phone numbers, email addresses, Social Media accounts, website and how to live chat with GTB.
See Also: How To Register As Firstmonie Agent
Gtbank Customer Care Number
- Gt Connect: 08039003900.
- Gtb Connect: 0700482666328.
- Gtbank Connect: 08029002900.
- Gt Bank Connect: 234-1-4480000.
The above numbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days in a week (24/7) even on weekends and public holidays.
One of the fastest ways to reach gtb for inquiries and complaints is via gtb customer care mobile phone number or service line.
It is also the only way to contact them offline. You can get GT Connect, the guaranty contact center via the numbers above.
To speak with an agent, call any of the above numbers and follow the instructions below.
- If you have login details (internet/mobile banking), press 1 and follow the voice prompt.
- But if you are a customer without login details, press 2 and then 0 to talk to gtb customer agent.
GTB Customer Service Contacts Details
Guaranty trust bank has made available series of ways to contact their customer care agents in case of any emergency, complaints or inquiries.
With the GT contact details I will be sharing in this article, you can easily contact them in the comfort of your home. Meaning you do not have to waste transport to any of their branches or your time queuing.
This action was taken to reduce the number of customers visiting banks just to resolve some minor problems.
You can reach Gtbank Nigeria customer service online via any of their social media accounts which include Facebook & Twitter, via their official website and email address.
You can also reach them offline via any of the contact phone numbers I will be dropping below.
GTB Customer Service Email Addresses
If you are contacting Gtbank via their enquiry and complaint email addresses, you should know it might take up to 10 hours sometimes 24 hours for them to reply to you.
It is not my preferred gtbank online customer care. Anyways, reach Gtbank via any of the emails below.
Gtbank Website & Live Chat
- Website: gtbank.com/.
- Customer Service Page: gtbank.com/help-centre.
You can also contact guaranty trust bank via their online portal and chat with them live.
You can do a live chat with gtbank help agents at the bottom right corner of every page of their website.
- Visit gtbank website (https://gtbank.com/)
- Click on the tab at the bottom-left corner of the page that says “We are online. Chat with us”.
- Enter your name or email address and phone number.
- Select the type of service you want them to help you with.
- Enter your enquiry, request, complaint or suggestion inside the message box.
- Hit the Start Chatting button.
An agent will attend to you in a matter of seconds or a couple of minutes tops. Below is the service you can get help with via live chatting.
- Online banking enquiries.
- ATM card block request.
- Card transaction issues.
- Card PIN re-issue request.
- Statement of account request.
- Cheque book request.
- 737 Mobile Code.
- Enquiries for Non-Resident Nigerian Services.
- Bill Payment.
- Funds Transfer.
- Dispense Error.
- Account balance enquiry.
- Dormant account reactivation.
- Account reactivation.
Gtbank Customer Contact Social Media Accounts
- Facebook: facebook.com/gtbank.
- Twitter: twitter.com/gtbank_help.
The best and fastest way to contact gtbank online is via their social media accounts. Facebook and Twitter to be precise. Make use of the above urls.
If you need help using any of their products and services, GTBank customer care Whatsapp number is 2349040002900
There you have it on how to contact gtbank customer care in Nigeria. Kindly share this article with your friends and family using the social sharing buttons below.