GoTv Subscription: Pay for or Renew GoTv Decoder (Online, Mobile Apps, USSD Code & SMS) in Nigeria.
Your gotv subscription can easily be renewed or re-activated online using any of these means of payment at the comfort of your home in and outside Nigeria in 2018.
These subscription methods are the best and fastest way to pay for GoTv in Nigeria without having to queue at gotv outlets.
Table of Contents
- 1 GoTv Subscription: Pay for or Renew GoTv Decoder (Online, Mobile Apps, USSD Code & SMS) in Nigeria.
- 2 Top 3 Ways to Pay for GoTv Subscription in Nigeria.
- 3 2 Ways to Renew GoTv Subscription Using Quickteller ~ Web & Mobile App.
- 4 Renew Subscription Using GoTv Eazy Self Service.
- 5 Payment of GoTv Subscription on Gtbank Mobile Banking Platform.
With the methods i will be sharing in this article, you will be able to pay for gotv subscription anytime and any day. That includes weekend and public holidays.
GoTv Packages or Bouquet.
There are 4 major subscription for GoTv Nigeria. The 5th one is GoTv mobile access.
- GoTv Lite: The cheapest subscription. It costs 400 Naira monthly and offers 23 channels.
- GoTv Value: Costs 1250 Naira every month offering 40 channels.
- GoTv Plus: Offers 57 channels at 1900 Naira monthly.
- GoTv Max: Their highest package with 60 channels for 3800 Monthly.
- GoTv Mobile Access: 630 Naira per month
Top 3 Ways to Pay for GoTv Subscription in Nigeria.
There are many ways you can renew your gotv but i will be sharing the best and fastest means in this article.
It is worth noting that the overall best means of renewing your subscription on GoTv Nigeria is offline via their retail outlets.
Why? Well, because you hardly have issues if you renew from them. You get connected back almost immediately. And if there was any issue, they can quickly troubleshoot the source and get it fix.
But the problem with offline is that it is stressful. I mean you have to go with cash which means queuing at the bank first and again at gotv retail outlets.
Another problem is that some of them charge way higher than the normal subscription fees.
But you don’t have to go through all those stress when you can renew your gotv subscription while resting on your couch.
And in case your subscription didn’t start working after 5 – 15 minutes, you can contact gotv customer care.
Below are details on how to recharge your gotv decoder using;
- GoTv Self Service.
- Gtbank Mobile Banking.
2 Ways to Renew GoTv Subscription Using Quickteller ~ Web & Mobile App.
Quickteller is one of the trusted and most used payment platform in Nigeria. It is a subsidiary of interswitch (also parent company for Verve).
There are about five (5) ways you can recharge your gotv using quickteller but i will only explain the best 2 that i think is more secure in this article.
You must have an account with quick-teller to use their payment platform. If you don’t, you can easily register or sign up for one. Registration takes less than 5 minutes.
GoTv Payment Via Quickteller Website (Charges Applies).
I will assume you already have an account with quickteller.
Before you initiate the process of paying for your gotv subscription, make sure that your decoder is On.
This is one mistake most customers make over and over again that resulted in renewal staying hours or even days sometimes before restoring viewing. So again, make sure your gotv decoder is On before paying.
- Visit quickteller gotv subscription page using your phone or pc browser.
- Select the GoTv package or subscription plan you want to subscribe to from the drop down menu.
- Input your gotv decoder IUC number. It is on the red sticker under the decoder.
- Enter your email address, mobile phone number and click/tap on Continue.
- You will then be redirected to a secure billing page.
- Select your debit card type (Visa, Master or Verve) and fill in your card details.
- Finally, click on the Pay button.
Your GoTv account will be credited and subscription will be renewed in few minutes.
Note: Quickteller charges N100 naira for this transaction.
GoTv Payment Via Quickteller Mobile App (Charges Applies).
If you have quickteller mobile app on your phone, then you can easily pay for gotv packages.
For those that do not have the app installed on their mobile phones, navigate to your app store, search for quickteller. Download the one by interswitch limited.
- Launch the app and sign in or register.
- Once you are in, tap on the Categories tab.
- Tap on Pay bills.
- Select cable tv bills from the available options.
- Tap on GoTv and select the subscription plan you want to pay for. There are currently 5 (Gotv lite, value, plus, mobile access and Max).
- Enter your decoder IUC number and tap on Next. The price and your email address has already been auto-filled.
- Input your card details and tap on the pay button to complete the transaction.
Your viewing will be restored in couple of minutes.
Renew Subscription Using GoTv Eazy Self Service.
Selfservice is a bridge between a company, organization or firm and its customers, consumers or subscribers.
Self-service allows you to resolve issues yourself on the company’s website without the help of a customer service agent.
With GoTv self service, you can find a dealer, activate your decoder, recharge your account, fix errors and contact customer care.
I will say this again, switch On your GoTv decoder before starting the payment process not just for GoTv but also for all other cable tv in Nigeria.
With this platform, you can pay for your own subscription, pay for someone else and even pay from outside the country.
- Visit Gotv eazy selfservice payment page.
- Enter your decoder IUC Number.
- Select country.
- Enter the correct captcha code in the provided box.
- Tap/Click on Verify button.
- Enter your debit card details and complete the payment.
Payment of GoTv Subscription on Gtbank Mobile Banking Platform.
You can renew gotv using gtbank mobile app.
Other than gtbank, you can also recharge with zenith, access and many other Nigerian banks mobile apps.
But none is as fast and straight forward like gtbank. And your viewing will be restored almost immediately.
I will assume you already have gtbank mobile app installed on your phone be it the old app or the new app (Gtworld). If not, follow the above link.
Though, gtworld is my favorite app but the steps are almost the same.
- Launch any of the gtbank app on your phone and sign in.
- Tap on Payment and then on Cable Tv.
- Select account to be debited if you have more than one account.
- Under category, select GoTv.
- Then under product, select the gotv bouquet you want to subscribe into.
- Price and charges of this bouquet will be auto-filled.
- Enter your decoder IUC number and tap on continue.
- Complete the payment with your transaction Pin or Token.
For the old gtbank app, After tapping on Cable Tv, select GoTv from the list of option.
- Select the GoTv bouquet you want to pay for >> account to be debited >> IUC Number.
- Complete the payment using transaction pin or token.
There are more ways you can pay for or renew your gotv subscription like.
- Various banks USSD Codes and mobile apps.
- Other payment platforms like paga mobile, mpesa, global pay etc.
But the ones above are those that i find easier and faster. If you have tried any other means you think is better than the above 3, kindly make use of the comment box.
That’s all on gotv subscription payment and renewal for now. Kindly share this article using the social buttons below.