Are you planning on doing Quicteller Dstv Subscription Payment here in Nigeria, but don’t know how to go about it?
There are a couple of ways by which you can top up your DStv (Digital Satellite Television) account balance or renew your subscription. However, one of the most used and easiest ways is to use the Quickteller Dstv payment page.
One of the reasons I prefer Quickteller to all other methods of payment is that your viewing will be restored almost immediately and with less stress on your side during the renewal process.
So how can you join numerous Nigerians who have already been using this platform to make their payment? Well, that’s exactly what this article is all about and we will do that in full detail.
There used to be three different sure ways you can do this but right now, it has been reduced to two. We are only left with web payment which involves the use of web browsers either on a PC or a mobile phone while the second involves the use of ATMs. The third option was a mobile app which I won’t recommend for anybody to use.
Personally and like most Nigerians, I make use of web payment as it is the easiest, safest and fastest means of renewing your Dstv payment using the Quickteller platform.
Some of the things you should do before you initiate the renewal/payment process is to make sure your decoder is On, your DStv smart card is correctly inserted into the decoder and most of the time, switching to AM (African Magic) Yoruba makes the restoration of viewing very fast.
That being said, let’s get to the main aim of this article and see how it goes from there.
Quicteller Dstv Subscription Payment
- Go to quickteller.com/dstv using any browser on the phone or personal computer
- On the DStv subscription page, enter your email address and smart card number
- Then, select your preferred subscription options (access, Yanga, Family, Confam, Compact, Compact Plus, Premium)
- Then hit the Continue button
- It will generate the total amount you will be paying and the charges on a new page on the right side
- This is where you will enter your debit card details and also choose if it is Savings or Current
- Then hit the Pay button
- You will receive an OTP on the phone number registered to your bank, enter the OTP on the current page and hit next.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you should receive a receipt and confirmation saying “Your Transaction was Successful”
It is that simple. The above steps take less than 5 minutes. But make sure your debit card is activated for internet banking for this to work. Most Nigerian banks are not by default but you can just walk to a branch of your bank for the activation which takes less than 12 hours to be active and usable.
If your subscription has expired before you make the payment, you might need to reset it to make restoration of view faster. Just text “RA Your_Decoder_Smart_Card_Number” to 30333.
Now, if you do not have a smartphone and want to renew your payment on DStv, then you can easily make use of the ATM and it takes just a couple of minutes.
ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Just like you want to make a withdrawal or check your balance, slot in your debit card and enter your PIN
- But instead of the withdrawal or balance option, select the “Pay Bills” option
- Then choose if you are using a savings or current account
- Choose Dstv from the options that come up, choose the bouquet you want to pay for and enter your smart card number
- And confirm the payment.
- Like the above method, your debit card must be activated for online or inter-switch transactions for it to work.
That’s all on Quicteller Dstv Subscription Payment. DStv is undoubtedly the best pay tv in Nigeria and Africa as a whole and right now, there is no close competition. So knowing how to make payments yourself is very useful and I hope this write-up simplifies that for you.
You can use it to make payment for any of the packages from Access to Premium at any time of the day and from anywhere.
There are more ways you can pay for your subscriptions and they include Global Pay, mobile and internet banking which simply involves the use of your bank’s app or the bank’s website, Konga Pay etc.
You see, there are numerous options for you to choose from such as paying for DStv using 737 GTB service. But yet, I will recommend the Quickteller Dstv payment method over them all and I said why that is at the beginning of this article.
Before you go, you can have a look at GOtv Jinja Channels List with Subscription Price.
This article was updated 2 months ago